17. Jan. 2012, 15:43 von Iriessa
8. Feb. 2010, 3:32 von DurrD
24. Jun. 2009, 6:40 von Peacenpeacen's milestones1000th track: (24 Jul 2006)
Non Phixion - The C.I.A. Is Trying to Kill Me
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/63237883.jpg2000th track: (29 Oct 2006)
Millions Of Dreads - Da Socializer
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/36093143.jpg3000th track: (25 Dec 2006)
Jedi Mind Tricks - Farewell To The Flesh (Interlude)
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/82041541.png4000th track: (10 Mar 2007)
Creutzfeld & Jakob - Rapskit5000th track: (07 Jun 2007)
Dilated Peoples - Back Again
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/81421489.png6000th track: (15 Sep 2007)
Looptroop - A Modern Day City Symphony
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/10455001.jpg7000th track: (29 Nov 2007)
The Beatnuts - Who's Comin Wit Da S**t Na feat. Willie Stubz
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/2453709.jpg8000th track: (25 Oct 2008)
Freddie Foxxx - Stock in the Game
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/36481165.jpg9000th track: (23 Nov 2008)
22. Jan. 2008, 22:00 von popphenrikI almost can´t recall how life was before Last FM. I remember something about Facebook, but that can be a rumor.
This is how I spent my last three month music wise:
Most played artists:
1. Dark Tranquillity - 159 plays
2. Pet Shop Boys - 155
3. Gorefest - 133
4. Chezidek - 130
5. Anna Järvinen - 113
This list is because I bought some of the old Dark Tranquillity and Gorefest albums late in 2007. I also had a period of nostalgia listening a lot to Pet Shop Boys. Chezidek was my favorite reggae singer 2007 and Anna Järvinen did one of the best album that year. So I guess it is representative of my taste late 2007, early 2008.
Most played albums:
1. Chezidek – Inna Di Road - 87 plays
2. Silver Screen – The Greatest Story Never Told - 81
3. Catchers – Mute - 61
4. Chris Fortier – As Long As the Moment Exists - 60
5. Sambassadeur – Migration - 58
Silver Screen and Catchers are two old amazing indiepop albums I missed out on when they were released. …
29. Dez. 2007, 12:52 von popphenrik(and yes, don´t worry, I have bought them all)
Swedish (and Finnish) music dominated 2007.
1. Cats On Fire - The Province Complains
The best POP-album since The Boy With the Arab Strap in 1998. Amazing achievement from the swedish-speaking boys in my neighboring country Finland.
2. Loney, dear - Loney, Noir
This album has been in my iTunes from day one this year and I am not tired of it yet.
3. Lucky Soul - The Great Unwanted
How I wish I was 20 years old and danced to these songs over and over again at the local indie-club. Even better than last years brilliant Pipettes album.
4. Sally Shapiro - Disco Romance, US Version
This incredible album became even better with some new songs for the US edition. Amongst them, one of the songs of the year - Jackie Jackie (Spend the Winter with Me)
5. Anna Järvinen - Jag fick feeling
She used to be in the band Granada, but with this swedish sung album she surprised us all. Great pop with 70:s flavor. …
17. Nov. 2007, 16:41 von popphenrikI love Last FM. Today I played song number 20000 so I thought I should summarize my lists for the last three month.
Most played artists:
Pet Shop Boys 126
Mark Olson 102
Most Played album:
Mark Olson - Salvation Blues 102
Ronderlin - The Great Investigation 82
Cats on Fire - The Province Complains 73
Chezidek - Inna Di Road 68
Chezidek - Firm Up Yourself 64
Most Played songs:
Sally Shapiro - Jackie Jackie (Spend This Winter With Me) 18
Ronderlin - Wake Up 15
Mark Olson - Look Into The Night 12
Ronderlin - Aside 11
Gorefest - Rise To Ruin 11
4. Okt. 2007, 18:42 von popphenrikGreensleeves is a great reggae label who celebrate 30 year in the business.
They often release high quality CD:s, like the ones I bought today:
The Biggest Reggae One-Drop Anthems 2007
great new reggae collected in one CD.
Chezidek - Inna Di Road
One of my favorite new reggae-talents
Rod Taylor - Where Is Your Love Mankind
A Classic, originally from 1980
14. Sep. 2007, 22:11 von popphenrikToday i received two CD:s. One reggae and one grind/death metal.
Chezidek - Firm Up Yourself
Chezidek has made a couple of incredible albums the last two years. I have another album ordered from Greensleeves on the way. Two years ago I saw him at KB, Malmö. Who could have known he would be one of the top reggae-singers two years later? Not me.
Dying Fetus - War of Attrition
I used to think Dying Fetus was too much grind, but this latest one is more death metal and surely their best yet.
4. Dez. 2005, 11:46 von iriebob[2009-08-29] Fehlfarben at Wutzrock Festival, Hamburg [3/5]
[2009-08-17] Vetiver, Beach House at Knust, Hamburg [3/5]
[2009-08-13,14,15] Haldern Pop Festival, Haldern [5/5]
Wildbirds & Peacedrums
Noah & The Whale
[2009-07-10] The Lucksmiths, A Smile and a Ribbon, Gary Olson at Prinzenbar, Hamburg [4/5]
[2009-06-20] Dubtari, Sista Gracy at Spreehafenfestival, Hamburg [3/5]
[2009-06-13] Lunatic Festival, Lüneburg [4/5]
Vincent Van Go Go
Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip
Mono & Nikitaman
De La Soul
[2009-06-03] A Hawk and a Hacksaw at Fundbureau, Hamburg [4/5]
[2009-01-14] Tom Liwa at Haus 73, Hamburg [4/5]
[2008-11-21] Downpilot, Loney, dear & Josh Rouse at Knust, Hamburg [4/5]