4. Jan. 2013, 16:01 von Anna-wa
25. Okt. 2011, 12:10 von anguaaaUsing only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Post it and let me and your friends know. You can't use the artist I used. Try not to repeat a song title.
It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (artist or band name)"
Pick your Artist:
Are you a male or female:
I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
Born to Make You Happy
How do you feel:
Describe where you currently live:
Don't Go Knockin' on My Door
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Your favorite form of transportation:
Walk On By
If you could change your name it would be:
Your best friend is:
Girl in the Mirror
What's the weather like:
Hot as Ice
Favorite time of day:
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
What It's Like to Be Me
What is life to you:
Heaven on Earth
What is the best advice you have to give:
23. Apr. 2010, 3:02 von Anna-waYes, you read it right in the title: this is both a playlist shuffle and a survey. Though well... actually it is just a playlist shuffle as a certain sort of survey And the idea behind the shuffle is to create a poem As I'm not a great writer myself, I do wonder what random shuffling might come up with
Put your playlist on shuffle and write down the first 25 songs you get:
1. Britney Spears - Hot as Ice
2. Demi Lovato - Until You're Mine
3. Demi Lovato - Don't Forget
4. Britney Spears - Why Should I Be Sad?
5. Counting Crows - Acc identally In Love
6. Britney Spears - I'm Not A G irl, Not Yet A Woman
7. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
8. Britney Spears - Freakshow
9. An instruments only song.
10. Bratz Rock Angelz - So Good
11. Britney Spears - Lucky
12. Britney Spears - Born to Make You Happy
13. Bratz Rock Angelz - Stand Out
14. Cheetah G irls - A La Na Nita
15. Demi Lovato - The Middle
16. Dixie Chicks - There's Your Trouble
17. Britney Spears - Womanizer
18. Demi Lovato - Believe in Me
22. Apr. 2010, 15:46 von Anna-wa1 Why did you decide to take this quiz?
A La Na Nita
2 Where will you meet your husband/wife?
3 Where will you "hug" your wife/husband for the first time?
I Kissed A G irl
But I'd never drink alcohol.
4 What is your secret dream?
Yeah, I dream about suffocating. :P
5 What song will they be playing at the morgue when they'll perform your ?
Of course, doctor, I'll get back with you. :P Yeah right.
6 Who will throw a party after you die?
7 What song describes you when you're so drunk that you can't speak?
...Baby One More Time
Haha. But I would never drink alcohol.
8 What will actually kill you?
9 Who will be your slave?
My G irl's Ex-Boyfriend
Yes, beware, ex-boyfriends of my gf. (I don't have one, nor do I have a boyfriend.)
10 What will you look like at the age of 80?
11 Where will you meet your arch enemy of life?
27. Feb. 2010, 18:23 von Anna-wa#1. Miley Cyrus
First Song: Best of Both Words
Fell In Love With: 7 Things
Current Favorite: Party In The USA
#2. Demi Lovato
First Song: Get Back
Fell In Love With: Get Back
Current Favorite: Here We Go Again
#3. Britney Spears
First Song: Oops!... I Did It Again! (When Barbie sang it in 2006 on "Barbie American Idol")
Fell In Love With: Womanizer (That's when I found out who she was)
Current Favorite: Hot as Ice and Freakshow
#4. Lady Gaga
First Song: Poker Face
Fell In Love With: Bad Romance
Current Favorite: Telephone
#5. Katy Perry
First Song: Hot n Cold
Fell In Love With: Hot n Cold
Current Favorite: I Kissed A G irl
First Song: Don't remember
Fell In Love With: So Good
Current Favorite: You Think
#7. Cheetah G irls
First Song: Together We Can
Fell In Love With: Together We Can
Current Favourite: Strut
#8. Avril Lavigne
First Song: Gfriend
Fell In Love With: Gfriend
Current Favourite: Alice
#9. Taylor Swift
First Song: Love Story
20. Jan. 2010, 0:38 von AaliyahCarmela
30. Dez. 2007, 3:56 von taitak5. "Kala" - M.I.A.
You may not know M.I.A., but you should. She's a Sri Lankan rapper from the UK with a very unique style of dance music. I know, I know for sure that her music would blow up the club if they played it in the U.S. I would try to describe the sound, but I honestly wouldn't know how to start. I can only suggest you check it out.
Tracks to check out:
4. "American Gangster" - Jay-Z
Now, I'm a fairly new Jay-Z fan. I didn't really get into his music until "The Black Album." This album is a concept album, meant to complement the recent film of the same name, which I have yet to see... Jay-Z said he wanted to fill in the gaps; to sort of describe the thoughts and feelings of a gangster that couldn't fit into the film. Jay-Z's always been a great lyricist, but it's the samples that do the most for this album. A lot of old school R&B. It just sounds great.
Tracks to check out:
1. Nov. 2007, 11:42 von likeahoneybeeI know loads of people have already done a review but it looks like fun!! So ill do one anyway!
I love this song! Its brill to dance to in clubs! My favourite part is 'Its Britney, Bitch' defo! And the chrous is awesome :)
Pieces of Me
This is one of my favourites defo! I love it when she goes 'American Dream since i was 17' and Mrs 'oh my god that britneys shamless' brill to sing a long to! Love it.
Radar is okay, would b good when out clubbin! But not one of my favourite. I dont think i have a favourite line :(.
Break the Ice
I love the beats and the tune is awesome! Defo a club hit! When i hear this song i just remember my niteclub i go to! Lol :P tis brill.
Heaven on Earth
I have to be in the right mood for this song. I'm not sure if i like it. The lyrics are fine, i just dont think i like the music :S. its way to long. I feel like it goes on forever!
Get Naked ( I Got A Plan)
28. Okt. 2007, 18:40 von brand929http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/brand929/200px-Blackout_-_Album.png
"Blackout", the appropriately titled fifth-studio album from Britney Spears, is a rhythmic dance record that will without a doubt surprise most listeners. The name fits perfectly. Britney, against the odds, has managed to blackout the personal dramas, all the media blitz, and harsh criticisms to create not only her strongest album, but also the best commercial pop album of the year. From start to finish, "Blackout" is a ride of pure enjoyment. The album does exactly what it needs to do: Draw attention back to Britney for her music.
The smash hit "Gimme More" opens the album with the now notorious line "It's Britney, Bitch" and indeed it is…back in true form no less. Britney chants the words 'gimme more' a number of times throughout the harmonious chorus, and she definitely delivers more throughout the rest of the album. …
27. Okt. 2007, 12:23 von cheezus69I've noticed loads of people are doing reviews of this album, so I thought I'd give my take on it... ^_^
so here goes, Britney Spears' fifth studio album, Blackout is, generally... AMAZING!
1. Gimme More
really good comeback single!... but it's been played loads, not only by me, but the radio n TV n stuff, which is really good for Britney cos it shows people are loving it!... that's not to say I'm not still loving it, cos I am, but it is going to get... 9/10!
2. Piece of Me
such an amazing song!!... I just love the lyrics, and the beat, and well, everything about it is just amazing, and I was really looking forward to it as the 2nd single, but it's not the 2nd single anymore is it... shame, the video would have been ace... 10/10!
I can't decide whether this or Piece Of Me is my fave song!!... not even sure why I love this one so much, tis just fun to dance to... n the "dadada" bit at the end is just fun... 10/10!
4. Break the Ice