Your compatibility with Music Is My Girlfriend members

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mär. 2009, 4:06

Your compatibility with Music Is My Girlfriend members

My musical preference is 21.12% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• twixaa schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mär. 2009, 5:16
    My musical preference is 32.17% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

word.

• Albi3000 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mär. 2009, 7:33
    My musical preference is 17.19% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• myadron schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mär. 2009, 10:05
    My musical preference is 92.04% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Benutzer
    • 19. Mär. 2009, 10:57
    My musical preference is 76.62% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 91.5% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I fit in!

wow :o

• mekjn schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mär. 2009, 17:43
    48.37%
    Not bad

• yoro0 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mär. 2009, 19:34
    My musical preference is 76.85% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I fit in!

• siara1899 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mär. 2009, 19:44
    3.04%

Fuck that, anyway.

• My musical preference is 15.12% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

Antonín Dvořák, Non-Drinkers, and Kauan :) Join if you're interested :)
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Mär. 2009, 5:32
    My musical preference is 45.73% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• ZoiQ schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Mär. 2009, 15:13
    i would so kill my girlfriend is she listened to the bunch of stuff the majority of you listens to :<

Signature text is automatically added to the bottom of every message you post in the forums. The maximum height for a signature is 100 pixels or about 5 lines of text.
    • Psiuwa schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Mär. 2009, 15:29
    The similarity between user Psiuwa and group Music Is My Girlfriend is moderate, at 59.82%. Not bad ^^

• My musical preference is 79.93% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• xDanTIST schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Mär. 2009, 22:01
    38.76% ~shi

• The similarity between user EnfermoCerebro and group Music Is My Girlfriend is high, at

77.16%

• Benutzer
    • 24. Mär. 2009, 1:02
    The similarity between user MattCooke and group Music Is My Girlfriend is moderate, at 61.32%.

Good to go.

• My musical preference is 59.23% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• stekharn schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Mär. 2009, 8:56
    The similarity between user stekharn and group Music Is My Girlfriend is moderate, at 62.65%

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 52.12% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

' . ' .'. . '.. ∵.' ∴ . :. .∵ . ∴ .' . . ∵: .
  • My musical preference is 92.12% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Woho! :D

• My musical preference is 49.04% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

but music is my girlfriend

• The similarity between user EnfermoCerebro and group Music Is My Girlfriend is high, at

76.3%

• Benutzer
    • 30. Mär. 2009, 21:30
    My musical preference is 60.36% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I fit in!

Interesting ^^

• Kazoe schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Mär. 2009, 16:19
    My musical preference is 81.86% similar to the Music Is My Girlfriend group. Musically, I fit in!

I'm glad :) ... kinda

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.