Get the top tracks listened to by a user. You can stipulate a time period. Sends the overall chart by default.
Paramsuser (Required) : The user name to fetch top tracks for.
period (Optional) : overall | 7day | 1month | 3month | 6month | 12month - The time period over which to retrieve top tracks for.
limit (Optional) : The number of results to fetch per page. Defaults to 50.
page (Optional) : The page number to fetch. Defaults to first page.
api_key (Required) : A Last.fm API key.
AuthThis service does not require authentication.
<toptracks user="RJ" type="overall"> <track rank="1"> <name>Learning to Live</name> <playcount>42</playcount> <mbid/> <url> http://www.last.fm/music/Dream+Theater/_/Learning+to+Live </url> <streamable fulltrack="0">1</streamable> <artist> <name>Dream Theater</name> <mbid>28503ab7-8bf2-4666-a7bd-2644bfc7cb1d</mbid> <url>http://www.last.fm/music/Dream+Theater</url> </artist> <image size="small">...</image> <image size="medium">...</image> <image size="large">...</image> </track> ... </toptracks>
- 2 : Invalid service - This service does not exist
- 3 : Invalid Method - No method with that name in this package
- 4 : Authentication Failed - You do not have permissions to access the service
- 5 : Invalid format - This service doesn't exist in that format
- 6 : Invalid parameters - Your request is missing a required parameter
- 7 : Invalid resource specified
- 8 : Operation failed - Something else went wrong
- 9 : Invalid session key - Please re-authenticate
- 10 : Invalid API key - You must be granted a valid key by last.fm
- 11 : Service Offline - This service is temporarily offline. Try again later.
- 13 : Invalid method signature supplied
- 16 : There was a temporary error processing your request. Please try again
- 26 : Suspended API key - Access for your account has been suspended, please contact Last.fm
- 29 : Rate limit exceeded - Your IP has made too many requests in a short period