Post your Wordpress site!

• shiftout sa...
    • Användare
    • 25 dec 2010, 00:55 is my WordPress site. I'll generally be blogging about computers, and my programming projects. Occasionally I get sidetracked and go off on a giant tangent about the weather.

• Ulvman sa...
    • Användare
    • 18 jan 2011, 14:36
    My blog -
    Mostly on programming/IT themes, language - English/Russian (most entries in Russian, sorry).
    Anyway, intelligent discussions on topics are always welcome.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 1 mar 2011, 16:27

Red Pill Addict

Spanish (Argentine) blog whit reviews and critics about movies, tv series, anime series, and more!
    Red Pill Addict (click here to enter)

Blog español (de Argentina) con reviews y críticas de películas, series de tv, anime, y más!
    Red Pill Addict (haz click aquí para entrar)

• I write about picking up trash in alleys, sleeping in my car in order to see more concerts, sexting, girls in France, sleeping in a hole in the dirt, and lost love. 'Tis good stuff.

• ADvi sa...
    • Användare
    • 15 maj 2011, 16:41
    blog about lastfm

• Polar Sunspots

A blog dedicated to providing you with new, free music every day of the week.

Each post has a link to an album or EP that the artist has made freely available, along with a short description. A great way to expand your music library and support up and coming artists!

• Användare
    • 30 aug 2011, 15:21

Noisy Existence

Music reviews and interviews (in French)

• First page of Search Engine

• Thyme For Change

• now you don't want me to go home cause you're afraid that you might get sick
    • Användare
    • 15 mar 2012, 16:16
    Il mio blog (in italiano)

• - The official website for the radio show that I co-host. It has all our playlists from this year so people can see what we've played, but we've also started interviewing metal bands :)

• my blog!

• I started a new personal music related blog at the beginning of this year.

• And I have another one too...

• Blog about writing and fantasy.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.