Album Title: The Life & Times of Joe
1) Soundgarden - Little Joe
2) Gorillaz - All Alone
3) The White Stripes - Fell In Love With A Girl
4) Art Brut - Emily Kane
5) The Black Keys - Girl Is On My Mind
6) Alien Ant Farm - Movies
7) RHCP - Give It Away
8) Eagles of Death Metal - I Only Want You
9) Prince & The Revolution - Take Me With U
10) CCR - My Baby Left Me
11) Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker
12) The Beatles - Sexy Sadie
13) Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
14) The White Stripes - I Want To Be The Boy To Warm Your Mother's Heart
15) Loretta Lynn - Mrs. Leroy Brown
16) Queen - Love of My Life
17) B.B. King & Eric Clapton - Marry You
18) The Who - My Wife
19) Eric Clapton - We're All The Way
20) Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
21) Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
22) Fleetwood Mac - You Make Loving Fun
23) Iron & Wine - Naked As We Came
24) Black Keys - Hold Me In Your Arms
25) B.B. King - The Thrill Is Gone
26) Cream - We're Going Wrong
27) Temple of the Dog - Times of Trouble
28) Franz Ferdinand - Cheating On You
29) Howlin' Wolf - Back Door Man
30) Marvin Gaye - Heard It Through The Grapevine
31) Black Keys - Hurt Like Mine
32) Nirvana - Where Did You Sleep Last Night
33) Queens of the Stone Age - Six Shooter
34) Hater - Who Do I Kill?
35) Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
36) Michael Jackson - The Girl Is Mine
37) Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man
38) Franz Ferdinand - Darts of Pleasure
39) The Doors - End of the Night
40) Pink Floyd - On The Run
41) Soundgarden - Hunted Down
42) CCR - Run Through The Jungle
43) Ozzy Osbourne - Suicide Solution
44) The White Stripes - Death Letter
45) Soundgarden - Pretty Noose
46) Queens of the Stone Age - Hangin' Tree
47) Pearl Jam - Black
48) Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Devil's Waitin'
Okay, there we have it. The life and times of Joe. For those of you confused with the story, I'll explain and sum up the acts just because I'm a nice guy.
Act 1 starts off with Joe leaving his home at a somewhat early age. Joe is all alone in the world until he meets a girl named Emily. This is Joe's first love, and as such, has a lot of heart-ache at the end when Emily moves away and does not take Joe with her.
We fast forward a couple years. Joe has finally (truly) gotten over Emily and he meets Sadie, a beautiful girl. After the two date, Joe wants to meet Sadie's mother (Mrs. Leroy Brown). After the meeting, which is a success, Sadie and Joe get serious as Joe asks Sadie to marry him. The remaining songs of Act 2 are of course their honey moon and early marriage life.
The thrill of young love and marriage has finally worn off and Joe and his wife hit a rough patch. Unknown to Joe, Sadie has been cheating on him in their own home. Through various connections, Joe finds out his wife has been cheating on him and confronts her. After confronting her, Joe decides he must take matters into his own hands and end his wife's love affair. Joe confronts the "other" man and shoots him dead at the end of the night.
We pick back up with Joe on the run from the law. Joe fearing the long arm of the law decides there's only one way out: suicide. Joe escapes from the world by hanging himself only to be met in the afterlife by Satan himself. The End.
There we have it folks. Hope you all enjoyed the story. I may actually have to try putting this collection onto CDs and see how it all sounds together.