blessing and a curse

• blessing and a curse

what do you guys think of this album?

Upon the first few listens nothing has really grabbed me. Seems to be a little too much on the easy listening side for my tastes so far. Perhaps it will grow on me more.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 apr 2006, 20:58
    I like it... don't love it by any stretch of the imagination. Better than no album at all this year, but kind of thin material-wise. Space City grabs me, Gravity's Gone is killer, Aftermath is decent... other than that, nothing else is among their top-flight material.

• Not one of my favorite DBT albums, but I like it nore than The Dirty South so far, and will give it time to grow on me. Jason's "Daylight" just blows me away every time I hear it, his tracks have been the standouts of the last three albums for me (no small feat when talented songwriters like Patterson and Cooley are in the group).

• I think that the influence of Jason is getting bigger.
    Less "dirty" and more main-stream.

• B&C is not better than Dirty South. You have to be on a strict regiment of methadone and valium to believe that. No, Jason isnt having a bigger influence of the music. You guys think that Jason is some adult contemporary artist. His not Michael Bolton.

Jason is a nice element of DBT.
    Listen to Pizza Deliverance and remember where it started you clove smoking, pony tail wearing ass clowns.

• New DBT Album

The new DBT albums "The Big To Do" comes out on March 16th. Can't wait!! Free download song on there website.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.