Daylight is a unique performance platform for both up and coming and already established musicians. Conceived and presented by the Union Chapel it has been providing a showcase for the development of musical talent.
Established musicians are able to broaden their public profile and experiment with new musical forms and material. Up and coming musicians get the chance to cut their teeth at one of London’s top music venues and work together with well known artists.
Daylight provides London with a new and exciting way to listen to music completely free of charge. Daylight counteracts the commercialisation of music by having a system where the currency traded is music alone. No money changes hands, the concerts are free and accessible to all.
The concerts showcase a wide range of musical genres including contemporary acoustic, electronica, chill out and classical. This combination of musical genres mixed with the high gothic naturally chilled environment of the Union Chapel lends the concerts a very special quality.
Sister Groups: Chiller Cabinet, The Arctic Circle
- Movement av bertrand-escaff | 1 dec 2011
- Joy Divisial Bureau of Investigation av bertrand-escaff | 30 nov 2011
- They all saw The Sex Pistols live & made bands, we listen to the bands & forget… av bertrand-escaff | 29 nov 2011 | 1 kommentar
- Ash Mandrake
- the winter journey
- Samantha Whates
- Tom White
- Seasons (Pre-Din)
- Hiss Golden Messenger
- Nadine Khouri
- The Last Dinosaur
- Gabriel Minnikin
- Son Ver
- Gilded Palace of Sin
Spela gruppens lista
- Daylight Music - The Pictish Trail + artists from the Lost Map label Union Chapel, London, Storbritannien
- Daylight Music - James McVinnie + Mara Carlyle + Liam Byrne + HART Union Chapel, London, Storbritannien
- Daylight Music - The Real Tuesday Weld + guests TBC Union Chapel, London, Storbritannien