Facebook Connect

• you should update this tutorial since facebook has changed interface several times in the past year and the lay out is COMPLETELY different than on these pictures

• Matyy sa...
    • Användare
    • 9 sep 2011, 10:44

lastfm social

lastfmsocial.com isn't working anymore, is it?

• Not working as far as I know. I remember setting it up but no new loved tracks show up on Facebook anymore.

EDIT: You need to use the compact mode to get a post trough. Don't know what's wrong with the album cover / linked one.

• Soo...when do we get integration?

I wanna play with it now as a dev.

• lessa_r sa...
    • Användare
    • 30 sep 2011, 05:47

Nao consigo!!!

Agora q o facebook mudou o layout, nao consigo configurar isso do last.fm, nao to achando nada aqui!!!

Me ajudem!!!

• Opengraph

Please build in some compatibility with opengraph and Facebook's new "Music" section. PLEASE.

• lessa_r sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 okt 2011, 03:24

Agora consegui!!!

Percebi que estava errando por distração. Consegui conectar já =)

• lessa_r sa...
    • Användare
    • 3 okt 2011, 03:28
    OBS: Conectei por esse site que estava postado ali em cima:

• Facebook events app doesn't seem to work either, man you think you guys could make a simple app like this work!

• Edkaye sa...
    • Användare
    • 7 okt 2011, 07:22
    Remember when the guys at last.fm used to give a shit about how the website worked? I miss those days!

Writer and editor; former microbiologist and biochemist. Loves music, reading, birds, cycling, and nerdy things. Newly single after 15 years. :-(
  • Outdated

I can1t find the location cited above. Maybe it's outdated

Tudo pela Honra, Glória e Sabedoria
    • DJBibo sa...
    • Användare
    • 11 okt 2011, 18:21
    my facebook looks completely different as in this example. do you have a German explaination?

• nanodust sa...
    • Användare
    • 13 okt 2011, 02:57

lastfm rules.

why everyone is so hype over spotify, no clue. EXCEPT - facebook integration.

c'mon lastfm - get it together, or seed a community project, or *something* other than this deadwood.

• this help page is OLD

last.fm, please update.

How can i link between Facebook, Twitter and Last.FM?

• hm facebook is changing. i don't know how to connect last.fm account now. There is sth in settings but the is only google, twitter, myspace etc. to connect, no soup, no last.fm

• i have the same problem as MarioYoho : (

• Why is this on the main page of Last.fm?

If you go to community and click to this page

and try to connect Last.fm to facebook it brings you to this... Facebook has changed like 5 times since you could add Last.fm to your newsfeed...

Can you guys update this I want to be able to share what I'm currently listening to on iTunes to my Facebook just like Spotify does, into the music app on my Timeline.

• I would be interested in such spamming techniques on my Facebook, but this doesn't seem to've been updated in a long time.

You can also read my rantings on Twitter or my website!
  • Somebody really should update this.

• [Raderad användare] sa...
    • Användare
    • 28 okt 2011, 13:09

• dnlg88 sa...
    • Användare
    • 31 okt 2011, 03:52
    HELLOOOOO.... nope nothing.... last.fm get your shit together

Sit back relax and let yourself go, don't sweat what you heard and act like you know!
  • An update would definitely be nice.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.