You guys should consider changing your group name

    • Gronkle sa...
    • Användare
    • 12 sep 2006, 10:01
    I've just thought of someting, not something very interesting but it is a way you people could get away with calling yourselves punk.

    Call it 'dance-punk' or something similar.
    I know the term 'pop-punk' would be insulting to you but surely 'dance-punk' is a nice middleground.

    I don't wish to join any labelling bandwagon but you do end up insulting some people when you refer to something with words once associated with thing very different and with a culture that would probably stab you to death over the word 'back in the day'.

    Hope this catches on and ends the pathetic squabbles.
    But I am only here for my own enjoyment, so if you squabble, at least make it entertaining.

Anonyma användare kan inte skriva inlägg. Vänligen logga in eller skapa ett konto för att göra inlägg i forumen.