Get the top tracks by an artist on Last.fm, ordered by popularity
Paramsartist (Required (unless mbid)] : The artist name
mbid (Optional) : The musicbrainz id for the artist
autocorrect[0|1] (Optional) : Transform misspelled artist names into correct artist names, returning the correct version instead. The corrected artist name will be returned in the response.
page (Optional) : The page number to fetch. Defaults to first page.
limit (Optional) : The number of results to fetch per page. Defaults to 50.
api_key (Required) : A Last.fm API key.
AuthThis service does not require authentication.
<toptracks artist="Cher"> <track rank="1"> <name>Believe</name> <mbid/> <playcount>56325</playcount> <listeners>23217</listeners> <url>http://www.last.fm/music/Cher/_/Believe</url> <image size="small">...</image> <image size=" medium">...</image> <image size="large">...</image> </track> ... </toptracks>
Other FormatsAlso available as a feed in xspf format
- 2 : Invalid service - This service does not exist
- 3 : Invalid Method - No method with that name in this package
- 4 : Authentication Failed - You do not have permissions to access the service
- 5 : Invalid format - This service doesn't exist in that format
- 6 : Invalid parameters - Your request is missing a required parameter
- 7 : Invalid resource specified
- 8 : Operation failed - Something else went wrong
- 9 : Invalid session key - Please re-authenticate
- 10 : Invalid API key - You must be granted a valid key by last.fm
- 11 : Service Offline - This service is temporarily offline. Try again later.
- 13 : Invalid method signature supplied
- 16 : There was a temporary error processing your request. Please try again
- 26 : Suspended API key - Access for your account has been suspended, please contact Last.fm
- 29 : Rate limit exceeded - Your IP has made too many requests in a short period