Fev 9 2012, 19h01 por MusicHallofFame
Jun 22 2010, 2h49 por POOLISHFigured I'd make a list for myself of all the music-related CDs/tapes/vinyl that I have stashed away. Doesn't include fliers/posters/photos/stickers/patches and whatnot.
*Newly acquired items are listed as I get 'em, at the bottom of each list.
*The @ links are uploads posted on my shareblog.
Camlann's "Caladbolg" album @
Camlann's "The Soulless Village" demo
Camlann's "In a Filtered Dream From a Noble Mind..." demo
Camlann's "Mordred" demo
DEViL KiTTY's "悪魔鬼茶" album (2nd press) @
Entice:Vignette's "Vivid…Remember" demo @
【FIGURe;】's "Made in 彼女" single
【FIGURe;】's "賢い彼女の愚かな選択" album
歩-ふ-'s "Re:はじめまして(^ω^)" single @
歩-ふ-'s "無料配歩" single @
Gill'e Cadith's "お茶の間中毒カテゴリィ" album @
Gill'e Cadith's "裏乙女絶倫ファイル" album @
地獄絵's "異形の快楽あるいは、廬世の夢" album @
Kar'MariA's "Reset" album @
Lamiel's "鬨の声" mini-album
Jan 30 2007, 3h31 por bunkadooThis is a list of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender artists and bands with LGBT members that I've been compiling for the last few years as part of the Queer Artists and Band Members group.
If you know of more that I've missed, send me a message and I'll add them. Also, if there are ones that you think shouldn't be on this list, let me know so I can add links to more info.
For living people, this list is based on how they identify. If they've had same-sex experiences but say they're heterosexual, they won't be listed here. That also means that if they say they're bisexual but have never had a same-sex experience, they will be listed.
It's alphabetized by first letter, so if you can't find a band that should be here, try looking under "The."
4 Non Blondes
A Lifeline Before Drowning
American Music Club
Mai 1 2006, 0h24 por hoskie
Abr 10 2006, 0h13 por QuiplashQuip’s 250 Absolutely Essential Songs: Everything from Fanny Brice to Feist, and the Soweto Gospel Choir to the Sex Pistols, with notes as to where, when, who, why, and how they landed up here. You mileage may vary. Contents may settle during shipping. Wear clean underwear and call your mother already.
1. A Change Will Do You Good - Sheryl Crow
2. A Little Respect - Erasure
3. A Love That Will Never Grow Old – Emmylou Harris (from the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack, the song that should have been nominated for Best Song at the Oscars)
4. Adelaide’s Lament – Vivian Blaine (from the Broadway musical Guys and Dolls, sung by the original “Adelaide”)
5. Afer Ventus - Enya (I find this an exceptionally soothing, meditative song)
6. Ain't Nothin' Goin' on But the Rent - Gwen Guthrie (Preach it, sister!)
7. Akanamandla - Fjedur (From my Lutheran youth group days, South African freedom music)
8. All I Ask Of You – Barbra Streisand (a cover of the Phantom Of The Opera tune…