I honestly forgot! Pretty sure that it wasn't because of the single New Shoes. Whatever made me get my hands on the album These Streets, I fell in love with the hidden track, i.e. Last Request (Acoustic).
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Air Traffic
I'm guessing it's Charlotte just because it's the first track of Fractured Life.
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29? Elliott Smith
Assuming Half Right ("'Cause when I talk to you on the phone, well, it's just like being alone") doesn't count, "Bottle up and explode."
4. What is your favourite album by 49? The Ting Tings
Do they even have anything other than We Started Nothing? On a related note, I'm ashamed that I listened to them that many times over the last year. Great DJ and That's Not My Name are too catchy.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Amy Macdonald
Just one, This Is the Life. Again, don't think she's got anything else.
6. What is your favourite song by 50? Ray LaMontagne