1. How did you get into 29? (Cat Power)
sometimes i am not sure how certain bands/musicians get onto my top 50. there are a few cat power songs i really like, but the rest i don't really care. that said, my friend kevin freshman year of college played me the song Cross Bones Style and it went from there.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Blonde Redhead)
Swing Pool. still one of my favorites.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (Stephen Brodsky)
well, just the way he sings that line in Lonesome Josephine was what won me over.
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (Beehive and the Barracudas)
In Dark Love
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
two- both the full length albums.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Joanna Newsom)
hmm. maybe The Book of Right-On. or Peach, Plum, Pear.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Dressy Bessy)
no, they are too cute and happy!