Ago 4 2010, 21h10 por alternachild
Mar 25 2010, 23h56 por SilentistLast.FM Milestones251st track: (22 May 2007)
Elvis Presley - Just Pretend
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/32569489.jpg252nd track: (22 May 2007)
Elvis Presley - How Great Thou Art
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/32320719.jpg253rd track: (22 May 2007)
Elvis Presley - America The Beautiful
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005QVZW.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg254th track: (22 May 2007)
Luca Mundaca - Nao Se Apavore255th track: (22 May 2007)
Lucinda Williams - Are You Alright?
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/43203055.jpg256th track: (22 May 2007)
Enigma - TNT For The Brain(Night Girl R257th track: (22 May 2007)
Enigma - Sadeness (Mutilation UK Mix)
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/32149211.png258th track: (22 May 2007)
Enigma - Mea Culpa(Orthodoxy Mix)259th track: (22 May 2007)
Enigma - The Eyes of Truth(Light Creato260th track: (22 May 2007)
The Moody Blues - Forever Autumn
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000002GNC.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg261st track: (22 May 2007)
Jun 8 2008, 22h06 por _deeperthewoundThis was quite good fun, if not slightly frustrating. The finished product is pretty bleak, I think.
Rules: Put your playlist on shuffle and write down the first 24 songs you get:
1. KT Tunstall - Hold On
2. Eminem - Kim
3. Ill Nino - With You
4. Billy Joel - You May Be Right
5. Bowling for Soup - Ohio (Come Back to Texas)
6. Kickstart - Harmonica
7. Funeral for a Friend - All Hands on Deck, Pt. 2: Open Water
8. Savage Garden - Tears of Pearls
9. KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
10. Marillion - The Only Unforgivable Thing
11. Electric Light Orchestra - Ma-Ma-Ma Belle
12. Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around With Jim
13. Marillion - Bitter Suite (I. Brief Encounter II. Lost Weekend III. Blue Angel)
14. Nightwish - Sahara
15. Korn - Lies
16. Dixie Chicks - Landslide
17. Korn - Twisted Transistor
18. Keane - A Bad Dream
19. The Darkness - Holding My Own
20. Jimmy Eat World - Here It Goes
21. Idlewild - Welcome Home
22. Ben Harper - I Shall Not Walk…
Fev 9 2007, 20h10 por laurak23Wed 7 Feb – Billy Joel
(Okay, so during the show I quickly took down the setlist, plus a few funny quips (Billy really was hilarious, I must say) and embellished it on the way home/here at my dorm. Also, Mollie is my roommate, who went with me.)
There was a screen, not on the sides, but on the little thing hanging down. The ony thing was there was a big light fixture right in the middle of it. So I couldn't really see him on it, but sometimes could catch a glimpse of his profile.
Well, before the show really started, there was some classical type music playing and everyone cheered. All the lights went out and then when they came back on the piano was on the stage and there was Billy!
1. Prelude/Angry Young Man ~ Holy shit his hands are fast. (His wife is so lucky. ^_^) I love this song so much.
2. My Life ~ *happy sigh* I simply adore this song.
He welcomed us all, and gestured toward us, in the way up there seats and said "I just want to thank you for buying the shitty seats. …
Set 27 2006, 20h28 por SunsetSailingPost your top fifteen bands/artists, the first song you heard of theirs, the song that made you fall in love, and your current favorite.
First: probably either Hey Jude or Yesterday
Love: Hey Jude
First: whatever the first song he played at the concert was
Love: Can't Let Go
Current: Keep Looking Up
This Holiday Life
First: Don't Stand Up
Love: Don't Stand Up
Big City Rock
First: see answer for Landon Pigg
First: Invisible Touch
Love: In Too Deep
Current: In Too Deep
First: Seasons of Love
Love: Seasons of Love
Current: Take Me or Leave Me
First: Piano Man
Love: Uptown Girl
Current: You May Be Right
Motion City Soundtrack
First: Hold Me Down
Love: Hold Me Down
Current: When "You're" Around
First: The War
Current: Mestizos Love Song
Set 6 2006, 1h54 por SunsetSailingI have unguessed songs in my other journals so check them out too.
Step 1: Open up whatever MP3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Post your favorite couple lines from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarassing.
Step 4: Post and let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 5: Cross out the songs that someone guesses correctly.
Step 6: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. Reach for higher ground
About the way you look
The way you scream out loud
2. On the window ledge of that 23rd story
Like Thelma and Louise did when they got the blues
Swan dove into the courtyard of the Gracie Mews
Today 4 U
3. They tell me nothing is perfect
Then tell me why is it a word
Yesterdays news is tomorrows blues
4. We cannot live together
We cannot live apart
That's the situation
I've known it from the start
Throwing It All Away
5. Do you wanna carve
Jun 21 2006, 15h11 por thewilyfilipinoI'm reposting this from my blog -- http://www.thewilyfilipino.com/blog -- so the sound samples are located on a radio.blog plugin on the right column.
1. First up: probably the song of the year, Crazy and three covers of varying quality from folks like Nelly Furtado and Ray LaMontagne. My money's on The Kooks' version, but the original is still the best.
2. It's impossible to improve on perfection -- namely, the Here, There and Everywhere" -- but this cover by some band from Swindon called Belarus takes some interesting liberties with the melody. (Yes, the idea of Coldplay-does-Beatles sounds horrid on paper, but really, give a listen to the track first.) The high point of Mojo Magazine's latest freebie, a song-by-song cover album of Revolver, on the occasion of its 40th anniversary. (Though there's a cover of "Eleanor Rigby" by The Handsome Family that's darn good too.)
3. Sometimes there are songs that pop out of nowhere and you go…