1. How did you get into 29?
I got into The White Stripes when I was about 16, heard their song Fell in Love With a Girl, and I fell in love with them.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
The first song I ever heard by Oasis was Wonderwall.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33?
My favorite lyric by Natalia Lafourcade is 'Aunque pierde el arco iris su belleza', from the song Piel canela.
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
My favorite album by The Bouncing Souls is How I Spent My Summer Vacation and Anchors Aweigh .
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
I own all 3 albums by the Heartless Bastards (Stairs and Elevators, All This Time, and The Mountain.) Great albums go out and get them!
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
My favorite songs by the Ramones Garden of serenity and Blitzkrieg Bop.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Yes, the song Hello Joe by the Beatsteaks.
8. What is your favorite album by 15?