I have a ridiculous amount of ties - I'm just warning of this now. & I do not seem to have a 29.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
"What If You". It's in Catch & Release. I immediately fell in love with it when we got the soundtrack at the station & can honestly say I really seem to love everything else he's done - though "What If You" is still the best.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
Don't have a 33.
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Frou Frou, Silverstein
From Frou Frou, definitely Details - since I think it's the only one they made, haha. From Silverstein, probably Discovering The Waterfront.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
None. I almost bought his DVD the other day, but I so far haven't bought any of his CDs, even though I definitely want them.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Don't have a 50.