1. How did you get into 25?
Judy Garland: The Wizard of Oz and then when I got into jazz in high school started listening to her
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
98 Degrees: Probably I Do (Cherish You) or The Hardest Thing
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33?
The Mamas & the Papas: "If it's square, we ain't there./ We make every minute count;/ Our share is always the biggest amount./ Other guys imitate us, but the original is still the greatest."
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Wilco: Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Michael Bublé: 1 entire, songs off iTunes from 2 others
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Sufjan Stevens: Decatur
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Jewel: Foolish Games
8. What is your favorite album by 15?
The Puppini Sisters: The Rise And Fall Of Ruby Woo
9. What is your favorite song by 5?