A lot of Radiohead fans like shitty music.

• A lot of Radiohead fans like shitty music.

Alright, I would like to make one thing clear. I absolutely love Radiohead and they are my favorite band but it kills me when I see Muse and Kings of Leon are just underneath Radiohead on top listens in this group.

I see this pattern a lot.

There are the stoners that group Radiohead with such artists as Sublime or Dave Matthews Band. What the fuck?

...it's just not right and I don't think Radiohead would be happy with those fans that like Muse/Colplay just as much as them. They've voiced their distaste for both of these bands.

So the people I just listed above that listen to those bands should stop listening to Radiohead because your giving the band a bad rap that they shouldn't have.

Radiohead fans should be listening to better music...is there no one out there that agrees with me?

Listen, I know music.
  • wow, that's very insightful. I agree with everything you say.

Listen, I know music.
  • Why not just let people listen to whatever the fuck they want? seriously

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 31 2009, 2h53
    Yeah I kind of agree with you, I found Muse through Radiohead and didn't really like them. But I think Tommy is right, who cares what people listen to.

• nobody cares, and who said what is good and what`s bad.there are a lot of young fans of radiohead (who begin to listen them after in rainbows or different korn\fallout boys covers) and they like kings of leon, arctic monkeys much.
    when i was younger i`ve listened muse, and when new album will be, i`ll listen it.it`s no problem.
    or you think that oasis, for example, is better than muse or even coldplay.really don`t know.
    we are close to each other in radiohead and we shouldn`t be closer in another theme.
    or we can easily discuss who and how goes to the toilet

• hahahhahahah, how did I just manage to just find this. First of all, I agree Nate, I see this trend as well; Radiohead being grouped in with the "modern rock" popular bands a la Muse, Coldplay (who is for faggots, by the way; don't try to dispute this point or I will climb all over you like a goddamn crazy bastard), and the Spice Girls. Who really likes these bands that produce the same record year after year, album after album, into the infinity, anymore? With the exception of Ginger Spice, which of the Spice Girls was actually hot?

I'd like to illustrate my next point by saying fuck you to tommy-no-balls up there. As soon as people like you and Nate and I, tommy, who know good music and know we know good music start succumbing to the "let people listen to whatever they want" philosophy, everything starts falling to pieces. We've got to stick to our guns and really let people know they wouldn't know a good song if it sucked their cock every night. WE'VE JUST GO TO TOMMY.

I would address Orange country motherfucker just above had I any clue what the hell he said in that chopped up, piece of shit post that somehow concluded with the statement "or we can easily discuss who and how goes to the toilet". Ha!

keep it beat brothers

• lol

• Chill out

Who are you to stop people listening to what they want to

'' should stop listening to Radiohead because your giving the band a bad rap that they shouldn't have.''

what an arsehole, its a journey let them listen to what they want to, maybe they associate other things with the music u dnt, people like you give radiohead fans a bad name, labelling them arrogant. Better hope we neva meet could be sum blood shed,

''..I feel inclined to read in between the lines till the day that ive found what i seek to find...''
  • DenseWater can fall off the face of the earth, for he is another pointless radiohead fan with no balls in hell to back himself or any of his brethren up in battle

• I love Radiohead just as Muse, and it's my taste of music, if you don't like, so just don't listen to them, but they're not a bad band, if they were, they wouldn't have 100+ millions of executions in lastfm, there are people who hate Radiohead, and people who hate Muse, there are people who hate all bands, it's their taste, you can't control it, even Radiohead, if they don't like Coldplay or Muse, they just don't listen to them, but they will never ask their fans to not listen to them, just as you are doing.

• [spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Dez 26 2010, 19h55
    • Usuário
    • Set 13 2009, 5h16
    I both agree and disagree. The worst are Radiohead fans who love Lady Gaga, but then again personal taste is personal taste after all. I'm kind of conflicted.

One good thing I have to point out is that I've never met any Brokencyde fans who had Radiohead in their charts......yet

• Nan_araujo is a fucking asshole

RHCP is by far the worst band in the history of faggots, and happens to be your number one listened. If you ever wish to express yourself as a Radiohead fan again, don't.

• Usuário
    • Set 15 2009, 2h59

Re: A lot of Radiohead fans like shitty music.

RustyBojangles said:
    Alright, I would like to make one thing clear. I absolutely love Radiohead and they are my favorite band but it kills me when I see Muse and Kings of Leon are just underneath Radiohead on top listens in this group.

I see this pattern a lot.

There are the stoners that group Radiohead with such artists as Sublime or Dave Matthews Band. What the fuck?

...it's just not right and I don't think Radiohead would be happy with those fans that like Muse/Colplay just as much as them. They've voiced their distaste for both of these bands.

So the people I just listed above that listen to those bands should stop listening to Radiohead because your giving the band a bad rap that they shouldn't have.

Radiohead fans should be listening to better music...is there no one out there that agrees with me?

I see:

1Thom Yorke
    2Radiohead
    3Interpol
    4Sigur Rós
    5Beck
    6Portishead
    7Blur
    8Arcade Fire
    9Sonic Youth
    10The Strokes

• "RHCP is by far the worst band in the history of faggots, and happens to be your number one listened. If you ever wish to express yourself as a Radiohead fan again, don't."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you just make me laugh, you dont understand anything about music and is here just to show yourself, go grow up, you know you're a loser, and when someone with a different opinion appears you say 'is a asshole'...

go cry to your mother and learn how to make a civilizated conversation, fucker :)

• "go cry to your mother and learn how to make a civilizated conversation, fucker "

you can't say that and then put a smiley face at the end! thats fucked up.

• I listen to Radiohead AND Coldplay and love them BOTH. FUCKING NUTS. you as well as Thom Yorke can fuck me backwards.

• Yes i agree with you and i used to (before i had heard of radiohead) to listen to muse cause they were my favourite band ever but when i starting listening to radiohead my mind just blew and now i dont like muse anymore. Radiohead have also put me onto artists like sigur ros and aphex twin so thank god for radiohead (:

If you think this is over, then you're wrong
    • Fenix_7 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 2 2009, 16h55
    Didn't read all the replies, but after Radiohead which is my favorite band, Muse is my second favorite, and I love RHCP as well. I also sometimes listen to Coldplay and Kings of Leon, two other bands that were mentioned here.

Now, how the hell can you say that we should stop listening to those bands cause "we give Radiohead a bad rep"? It's actually morons like you that give the band bad rep by acting like butthurt kids.

No.
  • I absolutely agree with Fenix_7
    I DO Love Muse and they're second best for me after RH, and I listen to Coldplay and some other 'shitty' groups you listed here.
    I just can't get WHY the hell do you call them like this? I belive that not evryone here is a music expert. Everyone can have their own opinion but this doesn't mean you have the right to offend other people.

• Nobody can resist Radiohead. It's as simple as that.

• Usuário
    • Out 15 2009, 18h29
    We are not robots, programmed to listen and/or like just one type of things (music, in this case).
    Everyone listen whatever wants and it's matter of choice. You can't say that "it's a shit" what they listen to, 'cause it's their choice. Even Thom Yorke listen another bands and artists who are totaly different comparing with Radiohead (like Miles Davis and even hip hop artists);

Long live to differences.

• Seriously? Could someone please define "good" vs. "shitty" music for me? I'm real confused here... Pretty sure these were subjective variables last time I participated in the English language.

• This topic is pointless...

• Yes, The topic is pointles...
    I love Radiohead, It's my fav band, I have all their Albums... But bands like coldplay, keane, snow patrol, Travis and muse were the ones who lit my way and helped me to find radiohead music.
    Those bands are Great bands too, not as great as radiohead, but their music is very good. Of course, coldplay sold themselves out, viva la vida is a shame for music, but their 3 first albums are good. Keane is great, but Perfect simmetry dissapointed me a lot... Well but those bands have good music. Because you don't like them it doesn't mean I can't listen to their music. God bless you...see ya

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.