• -stuart- disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 24 2006, 12h41

Welcome!

I can't believe its taken so long for a dedicated seeds group to exist.

in this thread tell us a bit about yourself - your name, age, where you're from, your favourite seeds track and why and how long you've been a fan

me:

I'm Stuart, age 26 from Poole, Dorset. Been a seeds fan since i was 15 and they were the first band i got into and i still love them to this day. my favourite track used to be pure but these days i'm playing dizzy heights quite a lot and touch and go seems a lot more infectious than it used to. pure would come a close second. of the rockier tracks i like ready or not the best - though the single version is miles better than the album one so if you havn't got that make sure you get it cos its a lot more rockin!

the lightning seeds are the tippermost toppermost high :)

• van_ disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 25 2006, 12h59
    hello, world :)

• midoll disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 6 2007, 7h01
    hello~~~~~^^

• ATTV disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 20 2008, 4h15
    Hello Stuart and everyone. I was in hospital when I was given the Jollification casette back in '94. A strange arena in which to find a band but there you go! Great pop songs.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 16 2008, 22h39
    Residing near San Francisco. I'm 25. I've been a fan since I was 14 (1997). I was listening to a britpop station internet radio, cos I was a huge anglophile back then, and "This Power" came on. My favorite album is Sense, and "This Power" is still my favorite song.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.