• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 25 2009, 19h54

Innovation 2.0

The previous one failed, so I decided to make another one D:

This time, you write one single word and add to the end of the, let's say, 'story'. You can modify commas on your own way, but it has to be next to your word.

#Example. Someone starts the thread.

Mixtures

#Next person copies the previous post and adds a new word at the end.

Mixtures are

#Next person copies the previous post, adds a new word at the end and makes a full stop.

Mixtures are good.

#Next person is forced to initiate the next sentence.

Mixtures are good. Even

#And it goes on. It's a game, so weird sentences are encouraged.

Mixtures are good. Even rhinos ride the ants backwards, eating chinese monkeys and dropping plates. Even a Darkes sometimes smiles.

Et cetera :P

Yeah, another spam thread. Place a word to begin ; >

• I

• Usuário
    • Set 26 2009, 11h12
    I have

• I have mushrooms

• Usuário
    • Set 26 2009, 16h18
    I have mushrooms of

• I have mushrooms of eternal

• Usuário
    • Set 27 2009, 8h22
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter

• I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which

• Usuário
    • Set 28 2009, 22h33
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates?

• I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds

• Usuário
    • Set 29 2009, 14h38
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration

• I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of

• Usuário
    • Set 29 2009, 21h47
    WHEN I PUT A FULL STOP YOU KEEP THE FULL STOP
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers!

• Usuário
    • Out 1 2009, 17h23
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come

• I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here

• Usuário
    • Out 1 2009, 20h01
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and

• I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share

• Usuário
    • Out 1 2009, 21h25
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the

• Usuário
    • Out 2 2009, 0h06
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the tranquilizers!

• Usuário
    • Out 3 2009, 9h48
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the tranquilizers! Europe

• Usuário
    • Out 4 2009, 0h13
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the tranquilizers! Europe tranquilizers!

• Usuário
    • Out 4 2009, 14h35
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the tranquilizers! Europe tranquilizers! Anarchy

• I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the tranquilizers! Europe tranquilizers! Anarchy is

• Usuário
    • Out 4 2009, 17h24
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the tranquilizers! Europe tranquilizers! Anarchy is
    tranquilizers!

• Usuário
    • Out 4 2009, 18h08
    I have mushrooms of eternal midwinter, which obfuscates minds. Restoration of tranquilizers! Come here and share the tranquilizers! Europe tranquilizers! Anarchy is
    tranquilizers! Tranquilizers

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.