Thoughts On New Album 'Im With You'

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 28 2011, 16h43

Thoughts On New Album 'Im With You'

What do you think of the new album!!!

I think its better than SA definatly

• I like it more the SA as well :) It's kinda fresh, you can tell that they're so revigorated with Josh onboard. I'm an ultimate John Frusciante fan, I love his work with RHCP and all of the solo stuff, he's my biggest musical inspiration - but I must admit that new album feels like having a lot more space and air the Stadium Arcadium. Songs are more simple on IMWY, but more powerful and charming and fresh. It reminds me the feeling when Californication came up - like they were starting all over again. I love it.

• JoGiBr disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 4 2011, 14h06
    I love I'm with you. I must confess, I had my thoughts about Josh replacing John, but those weren't necessary. He hasn't in any way replaced John, he has done his own thing the throughout the whole album, and I must say; it fits really well! There are some really good songs on this album, I espacially like Annie wants a baby. I disagree with you guys on SA, I think it's a really great album too.

• Usuário
    • Set 6 2011, 20h21
    I don't think it's better than SA - nor worse. It's just different. And, although I really miss John, I agree with you, JoGiBr: Josh is completely capable of being the Chili Peppers guitarrist. He has an identity and because of this identity, he's not simply replacing John.

• it's SO obvious and i, as a massive fan listening to them since their first albums must admit it - it may be the worst one
    v. dissapointed

• i'm disappointed. it could be better.

• Usuário
    • Nov 5 2011, 6h39
    After several listenings, the result is the same.. I expected much more about it, however I think they did their best to produce it.

PD. I miss the riffs from Frusciante.. :(

• inta1997 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 5 2011, 19h26
    I think that IWY is good, but some poeple say that this is the worst because it is different. It's different, but it is so beautiful <3

Save your life by keeping whispers unsaid.
    • hyxshare disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 10 2011, 20h36
    It's quite good album. I really like it, especially songs - Monarchy of Roses,The Adventures of raindance maggie,Factory of faith.Even if album lacks guitar playing it's still fine to me ;)

• I think it's great, I actually didn't really care for it to begin with but it grew on me and became one of my favourites

• It is difficult to love it as well as their other albums, because they changed. But despite it is good, and I hope that Josh will show all his masterpiece on the next album, when he'll accustom in the band.

• Josh is very distinctive, he is very good guitarist. "I'm with you" isn't my favourite album, but I like this change. For example Did I let you know, Brendan's Death Song or Look Around are fantastic songs.

• Usuário
    • Mai 8 2012, 21h10
    I have nothing against Josh at all, he has his own style and it fits the Peppers very well (especially live), but on the album itself there's no really good guitar parts. That doesn't mean the album is bad, not at all, I like it even more than Stadium Arcadium. It's got a very special vibe, some weird energy that I get everytime I listen to it.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.