Favourite Songs

• Favourite Songs

As the title suggests, what's your favourite songs of all time? What give you the chills every time you hear it, or have special significance to you?

I don't know if I have a single favourite song. It's near impossible in a library that could play 24/7 for almost 47 days non stop, but some of my top titles are

Foo Fighters - Everlong
    Loved it since the day I heard it and I'd listen to it over and over again. Great lyrics that really summed up a feeling I had at the time and it still holds a special place

Sinch - All That's Left Behind
    A small band from the Phillidelphia who've never been to these shores as far as I know, but they've produced some amazing material that while not immediately accessible is extremely rewarding if you give it the time

Exit Ten - Fine Night
    Just an excellent track. Nuff said

Lamb of God - Now You've Got Something To Die For
    First heard in a Wanadoo Broadband advert believe it or not, this is just fury in a jar. Brilliant stop-scream-crunch bit in the middle which I cut together for a ringtone that stops me answering the phone 'cos I'd rather listen to the song and phone 'em back ^_^
    You can see the ad here - http://tinyurl.com/yenko55

There are many many more, but thought I'd share a few and see what you lot have to say too

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.