Taste o Meter- game

• Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com Sierion é MÉDIO
    As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem Nightwish, Stratovarius, Avantasia, Dreamtale e Hammerfall.

• Your musical compatibility with Greg72 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Amorphis, Sonata Arctica, Candlemass, Therion and My Dying Bride.

(\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination...
  • Your musical compatibility with RealmOfLife is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Therion, Haggard and Stratovarius.

• Your musical compatibility with MiskiAmber is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Hardline, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Helloween and Ensiferum.

• Bartlbey disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 24 2012, 5h38
    Your musical compatibility with Lady_Tankian is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Nightwish, Agathodaimon, Pain, Megadeth and Hypocrisy

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 26 2012, 21h43
    Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is Low

Music you have in common includes Nightwish, In Extremo, Oomph!, DragonForce and Blind Guardian.

• helrohir disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 27 2012, 14h37
    Your musical compatibility with RariSCy is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Symphony X, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Angra and Stratovarius.

• Your musical compatibility with helrohir is Super

Music you have in common includes My Dying Bride, Accept, Agalloch, Iced Earth and Symphony X.

• Bartlbey disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 28 2012, 5h13
    Your musical compatibility with linkavitch is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes My Dying Bride, Megadeth, Cradle of Filth, Pantera and Darkthrone

• Usuário
    • Abr 28 2012, 15h27
    Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Pantera, Dethklok, Mägo de Oz, Katatonia and Bon Jovi.

• Sierion disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 28 2012, 19h47
    Your musical compatibility with sukehh is Low

Music you have in common includes Turisas, Hammerfall, Gamma Ray, Social Distortion and Falconer.

• Your musical compatibility with Sierion is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Ensiferum, Stratovarius, Rhapsody, DragonForce and Nightwish.

• Bartlbey disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 29 2012, 7h18
    Your musical compatibility with hevi_tapsa is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Nightwish, DragonForce, Pantera, Sum 41 and Within Temptation

• Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Pain, Smile Empty Soul, Hypocrisy, In This Moment and Lunatica.

• Sierion disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 30 2012, 10h05
    Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is Very high

Music you have in common includes Falconer, Dreamtale, Insania, Dionysus and Power Quest.

• Greg72 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 30 2012, 13h40
    Your musical compatibility with Sierion is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Falconer, Hammerfall, Luca Turilli, Iron Maiden and Dark Moor.

• Your musical compatibility with Greg72 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Meshuggah, Death, Accept, Genesis and Iron Maiden.

My New Group: BAND OF THE WEEK
    • Usuário
    • Mai 1 2012, 0h11
    Your musical compatibility with Musicboehmy is High

Music you have in common includes Sabaton, Primal Fear, Dreamscape, Running Wild and Blind Guardian.

• Your musical compatibility with RariSCy is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Blind Guardian, Sabaton, DragonForce, Judas Priest and Manowar.

• helrohir disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 1 2012, 16h27
    Your musical compatibility with Capt_Smiley is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Accept, Blind Guardian, Megadeth, Manowar and Helloween.

• Tu compatibilidad musical con helrohir es EXCELENTE
    La música en común incluye Katatonia, Death, Dimmu Borgir, My Dying Bride y Judas Priest.

METAL IS MY BUSINESS..AND MY BUSINESS IS GOOD!
    • Greg72 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 2 2012, 13h10
    Your musical compatibility with SickOfitAll6660 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Death, Hypocrisy, Megadeth, Katatonia and Judas Priest.

• Your musical compatibility with Greg72 is Super

Music you have in common includes Gamma Ray, Amorphis, Iron Savior, Epica and Kamelot.

Never, NEVER have a food fight with an octopus. Custard pie eight-shooter with deadly accuracy
  • Your musical compatibility with FarFromInsanity is High

Music you have in common includes Sonata Arctica, Running Wild, Sabaton, Saxon and Kamelot.

• Usuário
    • Mai 6 2012, 20h32
    Your musical compatibility with Christian_1995 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Sodom, Venom, Overkill, Bathory and Morbid Angel.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.