Favourite album?

• voxel777 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 17 2006, 20h50

Favourite album?

I'm siding towards "Tigers Have Spoken" followed by "Blacklisted" then "The Virginian" and lastly "Fox Confessor Brings The Flood"

• That's hard, since I really do love them all. If I have to pick though, it'd be "Furnace Room Lullaby". The rest in order are 'Fox Confessor Brings the Flood', 'Blacklisted', 'Canadian Amp', 'The Tigers Have Spoken' and 'The Virginian'.

Do you like to rock? Do you like to roll? Will movin' & a-groovin' satisfy your soul? Then join my group T.Rextasy!
    • thejojo disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 7 2006, 13h46
    blacklisted
    fox confessor
    furnace room lullabye
    tigers
    virginian.

that list probably changes on a weekly basis though.

• Canadian Amp & Fox Confessor are definitely equal first. The other four alternate, presently it'd be something like Furnace Room, Blacklisted, Tigers and then The Virginian.

• not much interesting interaction going on in this forum is there? 5 months since the last post? For what it's worth, Furnace room lullaby is my favourite.

• i think blacklisted and fox confessor are pretty much tied... the rest sort of rotate around.

"it's obviously a 1977 ORIGINAL punk rock look-- i guess johnny fuckface is too stupid to realize it!"
  • they're all tied for first, because i'm indecisive like that.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 8 2007, 2h39
    all of them.
    ah.
    it's hard.
    but the one i have listened to the most has been "furnace room lullaby".

• dkritz disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 2 2007, 6h13
    I like Furnace Room Lullaby, Blacklisted, The Tigers Have Spoken, and Fox Confessor all roughly equally -- as albums. But the song "Hold On" is so good that I'd have to take that album over the rest.

• Definitely "Fox Confessor Brings the Flood", but her other work is packed with brilliance too.

• Usuário
    • Mai 8 2008, 16h00
    my fave is Furnace Room Lullaby... it has my fave song by her on it : South Tacoma Way...

• Blacklisted.

• Mokami disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 6 2008, 1h36
    Blacklisted followed by Fox Confessor brings the flood

"Ich bin der Welt abhanden gekommen,
    Mit der ich sonst viele Zeit verdorben,
    Sie hat so lange nichts von mir vernommen,
    Sie mag wohl glauben, ich sei gestorben!" - Mahler
  • "furnace room lullaby" and "blacklisted", although i appreciate "myddle cyclon" more at each listening.

• Usuário
    • Mai 21 2012, 17h29
    My favourite album is "Blacklisted".

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.