• TASTE-O-METER

When you visit someone elses profile, it shows a taste-o-meter. Write down the taste-o-meter on the person above you.

Its a idea from another club, but i like the idea :-)

i hope people decided to participate :)!!

Editado por musical_shadow em Mai 28 2007, 5h35
  • Very low! But that doesn't mean I don't think Lil' Wayne is the shit. He is!

• medium..we share lou reed, joy division, the smiths, and those oh so beautiful smashing pumpkins

• Medium.
    We share Smashing Pumpkins and Pink Floyd.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 28 2007, 11h03
    LOW.
    You share a few artists in common, including Placebo, Radiohead, lostprophets, The Damned, and The Smashing Pumpkins.

that;s a pretty extensive list, despite the lowness.

• Very Low
    You share a few artists in common, including Green Day, and The Strokes.

• Very Low - the only artist that we have in common is Counting Crows.

I don't listen to J-rock anymore or better said, I'm taking a break. But there was a time when I rrreally liked Gackt and Miyavi. ^^

• Very Low - You share a few artists in common, including Death Cab for Cutie, Counting Crows, and Radiohead.

• Medium - You share a few artists in common, including Death Cab for Cutie, Elliott Smith, Jack Johnson, Regina Spektor, and Sufjan Stevens.

• IvaPg disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 29 2007, 1h50
    High
    You share a few artists in common, including Regina Spektor, The Killers, The Arcade Fire, and Bloc Party.

• Very High
    You share many artists in common, including Babyshambles, Nouvelle Vague, Maximo Park, The Rakes, and Arctic Monkeys.

• Very Low - You share a few artists in common, including The Libertines, David Bowie, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Arctic Monkeys, and Pixies.

Can we go back to stereo?
  • LOW
    we share a few artists in common, including Nouvelle Vague, Tom Waits, Tori Amos, The Decemberists, and Lisa Loeb.

• Asarielo disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 29 2007, 18h05
    High ~ You share a few artists in common, including Yann Tiersen, Andrew Bird, Björk, Sufjan Stevens, and Belle and Sebastian.

Cute :D

Get along, little doggies.
    • bpg6688 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 30 2007, 1h11
    Very Low - You share a few artists in common, including Sufjan Stevens, Imogen Heap, The Arcade Fire, Avenged Sevenfold, and Muse.

• Your musical compatibility rating with bpg6688 is:
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including My Chemical Romance, Finch, 30 Seconds to Mars, Matchbook Romance, and Brand New.

• Usuário
    • Mai 31 2007, 22h04
    Your musical compatibility rating with greendayaddict is:
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds to Mars, Billy Talent, Fall Out Boy, and Arctic Monkeys.

• Aw, boo...

VERY LOW.

At least we share The Libertines, Nirvana, Placebo, Radiohead and Jet!

• LA2M disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 1 2007, 4h14
    Your musical compatibility rating with freedomfighter1 is:

Medium

You share a few artists in common, including The Shins, Iron & Wine, The Arcade Fire, Bloc Party, and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah

Wierd... I like almost all of your top artists. Should at least be high.

• Nikaley disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 1 2007, 14h40
    Our musical compatility is HIGH

we share The Libertines, Bloc Party, Babyshambles, Arctic Monkeys, CSS and some other (yaaay, Pixies^^)

Simsalamander Simsalabim
    • Usuário
    • Jun 2 2007, 8h22
    Your musical compatibility rating with Nikaley is:
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including The Libertines, Arctic Monkeys, Placebo, Incubus, and Babyshambles.

^^

• Usuário
    • Jun 2 2007, 14h57
    Your musical compatibility rating with andzik is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Arctic Monkeys, Muse, Incubus, Jet, and Katie Melua.

lol... I can't remember that I heard Jet...

• Usuário
    • Jun 2 2007, 15h29
    Your musical compatibility rating with AyumiSawa is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Arctic Monkeys, Lily Allen, Muse, Katie Melua, and The Dresden Dolls.

• Nepthys disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 3 2007, 0h19
    Your musical compatibility rating with kameneleoka is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Muse, Placebo, The Strokes, and Patrick Wolf.

Ni!
    • Usuário
    • Jun 3 2007, 7h22
    Your musical compatibility rating with Nepthys is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Modest Mouse, Linkin Park, Gnarls Barkley, The Postal Service, and Kent.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.