Best Deth Guitarist.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 2 2009, 18h35

Best Deth Guitarist.

Yeah i know...strong topic. I'd say the best guitarist who played in Megadeth (lol other than Dave) would have to be Marty. Who do you think was the best Deth guitarist?

• Marty

• Marty and Chris

Lets open the gates of my hell
    and i will strike from the grave!!!!!!!
    • MotoGeek disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 5 2009, 18h09
    Marty, no contest. Definitely over dave as well.

Chris is a very talented guitarist but he has not been with 'deth all that long yet...We shall see, he has much potential to surpass Marty.

• Usuário
    • Jul 7 2009, 3h54
    yeah marty was the most memorable.

• arashkh disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 9 2009, 16h26
    Marty and Al.

• Usuário
    • Jul 9 2009, 18h07
    Poland is my favorite... but Broderick is the best guitar player and marty was probably the most creative.

• Chris B. and Marty... Marty is great guitarist, but I lost respect for him since he just left, when Megadeth announced that they want to back to thrash... It's like he was the main reason, why Megadeth went commercial.

Chris Poland in first two albums was really great too.

• Chris Poland is vastly underrated. He may not be able to solo like Marty, but he's a VERY talented composer. Also, he really fits in with Dave's style of "FUCK YOU I'M SOLOING," where he just plays a bunch of long repetitive solos with some kind of raw melody. That's kind of what made the first two albums so good.

Marty, like it or not, is one of the best guitarists alive, or was, since he seems to have lost his mojo in recent years. In any case, when he was in Megadeth, and afterward still, he was and still is a guitar god.

Broderick is a progressive and power metal guitarist. So, while he may be the best guitarist alive, he comes from a very generic pool of UBERFASTOMGWTFARPEGGIOS guitarists. We won't know how good he is for Deth 'till we hear one of his REAL solos. Not that Head Crusher crap.

Lastly, Dave is and always was a very talented lead guitarist, he just didn't have any real style until RIP. He's still lightyears ahead of James, and he may well be better than Kirk at this point in his career.

• varuin disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 16 2009, 5h46
    Marty,easily.I haven't heard much of Jag Panzer to "judge" Broderick's skills,but if Dave is touting him to be the best guitarist they've ever had,he really might be that damn good.Still,I'll wait till I've listened to Endgame adequately.

"Listen, I have no clue who you are, but we both know who I am, so shut the fuck up and listen to my music!" - Dave Mustaine
    • Usuário
    • Jul 16 2009, 12h16
    Chris Broderick, also Marty Friedman is great.

• Marty Friedman. Not only is he awesome in Megadeth but his solo stuff is amazing too

• Usuário
    • Ago 4 2009, 21h43
    Based on their work with Megadeth, Marty, but I have known Broderick to be pretty awesome himself. Let's hope I can say it's a tie between the two.

• how can ppl say chris broderick is the best deth guitarist? he hasn't even put out an album yet, just that shitty headcrusher song. I doubt it'll be better than Marty's work anyway, its hard to top him.

• Dave, lol. I know that's kind of against the rules but still. I mean he does all the soloes, right? Or at least most of them....

Invading your TV since 1905.

You know what they say "If you ain't black you're another race"

Micheal Jackson going to be melted down into LEGO'S so litttle kids can play with him for a change.
    • Usuário
    • Ago 15 2009, 20h25
    ChyronBlue said:
    how can ppl say chris broderick is the best deth guitarist? he hasn't even put out an album yet, just that shitty headcrusher song. I doubt it'll be better than Marty's work anyway, its hard to top him.

Well, it's not like he spontaneously burst into existence last year for the sole purpose of playing with Megadeth. He has played with other bands, such as Jag Panzer, and has toured with Nevermore. And he apparently has "a degree in classical guitar music performance." While that doesn't necessarily dictate any talent in particular it at least goes to show that he is musically educated as Marty was. And lastly, you would have had to seen him play live to realize how well he clicks with the band. You can at least look forward to him being Marty 2.0.

• Usuário
    • Ago 15 2009, 20h30
    kingdiamond1234 said:
    Dave, lol. I know that's kind of against the rules but still. I mean he does all the soloes, right? Or at least most of them....

That isn't true. Megadeth is known for making good use of trade-off guitar solos. While Dave's solos are good he is more widely recognized for his riffs.

• Anthek disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 30 2010, 22h09
    Marty's the best composer, Broderick's the best guitar player.

• Dave Mustaine (the holy wars solo is the best ever made, in my opinion)

• Marty Friedman

• Maszaa_ disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 6 2010, 18h09
    Marty but Dave himself is great too

• volde1 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 7 2010, 16h38
    MARTY!!1

• Friedman and Poland are my favorite.

• quaker66 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 22 2010, 20h14

[spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Nov 12 2011, 13h12
  • Chris Poland, Chris Broderick, Marty Friedman - three best Megadeth guitarists

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.