Thread Power! (at Dan's request)

• CorryJM disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 25 2007, 21h17

Thread Power! (at Dan's request)

wow, like, no threads in the machinae enthusiast forum.

at the recommendation of monsieur Danslice I will recommend the following art-eests!

here are a few video game artists/projects to check out (seeing as how Machinae is game music inspired!)

The Protomen
    The Blackmages
    OCremix projects - any of them - my Favourites including Chrono Symphonic (Chrono Trigger), Relics of The Chozo (Super Metroid), Rise of the Star (Kirby's adventure), Kong in Concert (Donkey kong country) and Blood on the Asphalt (Street Fighter).

so yeah.
    DO
    IT

• KFLester disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 29 2007, 18h56
    black mages are a little meh, but I do like their version of Dancing Mad. cough cough.

i also recommend Press Play On Tape, who are noticably absent from my charts because I don't have any of their stuff anymore >:|

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 29 2007, 20h56
    Somewhat similar to MaSu: Pain, Head Control System

Neither are video game based, but Pain has a touch of SID and Head Control System is just good.

Not really similar: Office Of Strategic Influence

Not similar at all, but damn good: Trocadero

They're not similar to MaSu in the least, but they're extremely underrated, IMO. Check 'em out.

I've tried several times to just use the Recommend feature, but it won't work, for whatever reason. Someone else try it, and see if it's Last.fm or just me.

• _Jaems disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 30 2007, 17h09

[spam]

[spam]

Oleh!
    Editado por hjbardenhagen em Jan 1 2011, 7h03
    • CorryJM disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 31 2007, 1h15
    KFLester said:
    black mages are a little meh, but I do like their version of Dancing Mad. cough cough.

i also recommend Press Play On Tape, who are noticably absent from my charts because I don't have any of their stuff anymore >:|

I certainly like pretty much all of their stuff.
    but I can see how someone couldn't.

they never do anything terribly creative with their songs. It doesn't take that much skill to replace the beepy MIDI file sounds with a guitar and some drums.

regardless of lack of effort on their part, I still enjoy the classic FF songs with some good ol' heavy guitar in them, though :D.

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 1 2007, 23h15
    Costello Music

Wonderfully upbeat album. Got it last night, I love it.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.