• THOUGHTS ON THE NEW ALBUM?

Darker, but in a good way :D

• shrodes disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 22 2008, 5h37
    I don't know why, but I think the songs fit together better for some reason. I miss the spoken word-y sort of stuff from HON,Y, but I think this one is a better album overall.

• it's awesome, the lyrics aren't quite as pop culture centric, but Gareth is a little more angry, a little more jaded and a little more cynical and he wants us all to know it.

The title track is up there with their top tier songs.

• For some reason, I really don't like End of the Asterisk.
    But Heart Swells more than makes up for it ^_^

• shrodes disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 23 2008, 10h00
    WABWAD, the track might just be my favourite song yet by them. Though it's hard to top the "I always get confused..." moment in Y!M!D!

Heart Swells is uncomfortably amazing.

• EvanJHP disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 30 2008, 3h50
    I agree that 'End of the Asterisk' is probably their worst song. Or at least my least favourite. Don't think I enjoy the new album quite as much as "HON, Y" but it's still amazing. Did anyone else get their hands on "How I Taught Myself to Scream"? Im surprised it's not on "WAB, WAD", it's a pretty good indicator as to what the album was going to sound like in my opinion.

• Yeah! I was surprised that wasn't on there, either! Such a good song! Definitely a lead into the new album. Btw, how is everyone getting the album? Waiting for an Australian release or importing?

• shrodes disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 17 2008, 21h48
    I'm gonna import it. I really hope there's still copies left with the limited release thing, I wanna see all the contributions and stuff from Menomena, and finally see the right lyrics. Man Gareth is hard to understand :)

• acronyms are lame.............you dudez are laaaazzzyyy.

• So is your use of capslock lulz.
    I'm more excited about Tender Forever and Xiu Xiu's contribution <333
    Hope there's still some left...5000 is hardly anything.

• shrodes disse...
    • Usuário
    • Nov 30 2008, 13h07
    I bought a copy, it's on its way in the mail. GODSPEED YOU! POSTAL SERVICE

• why its the best thing since hony...

• shrodes disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 18 2008, 3h46
    IT CAME.

And I don't want to sound trite, but it's perfect.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.