Last.fm on Palm Pre ?

• Last.fm on Palm Pre ?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if you are considering the development of last.fm app for the oncoming palm pre?

There seems to be a lot of buzz around the phone and the initial impressions look very good.

• rubyji disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 27 2009, 19h13

Ditto

I'm wondering the same thing. Feeling very likely to get a Pre and would LURVE to be able to use a robust last.fm player with it.

• Yes.

Just got a Pre yesterday, don't let Pandora be so fast out of the gate with their own app. I want LASTFM on my pre!

(Love my Pre by the way)

• Seriously I need this on the pre.

I guess someone could just make their own last.fm app since Last.fm does have an API. once the Pre SDK is released if Last.fm shows no signs of support then I will give it a try. However the music selection does suck on the iPhone, cause Record Labels cry cause you can hear their music on a mobile device. They only signed up for the internet?!?!?

• sloanie_ disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 10 2009, 22h54
    It'd be cool even to see an app that scrobbled whatever music you listen to on the Pre, since it can do multitasking. I rarely listen to music on iTunes so I don't scrobble often... but if a mobile app could scrobble over the air... that'd be awesome!

• sloanie_ said:
    It'd be cool even to see an app that scrobbled whatever music you listen to on the Pre, since it can do multitasking. I rarely listen to music on iTunes so I don't scrobble often... but if a mobile app could scrobble over the air... that'd be awesome!

Yeah, with the power of the Pre - it can send information and do more than one thing. So I believe, it would be possible for a LASTFM app to scrobble at the same time as you are listening to it. At the same time as you might twitter. (Repeat). That, would be amazing.

I have a Launch Day phone and it's still going strong.

• This. When????

• Winboe disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 15 2010, 18h37
    I want LASTFM on my pre! [2]

(Love my Pre by the way) [2]

I don't know nothing about how I do anything.
    • patthew disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mar 28 2010, 19h47
    Good news, everybody! Some awesome coders and haxors have been hard at work and there's finally a pretty good last.fm app on the Pre! The developer says that the app is still in Pre-Beta and you need to be pretty comfortable getting apps onto your device through non-traditional means (it's not in the app catalog), but it's pretty spiffy.

Forum thread with lots of good information:

http://forums.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/229570-lostfm.html

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.