free android radio

• mauibob disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 10 2012, 15h57

free android radio

Why can I listen to free LastFM radio on my desktop but when I try to do that on my android phone, it says I must subscribe?

• c99koder disse...
    • Alumni
    • Abr 10 2012, 17h15
    Check this FAQ, and let us know if it helps: Why can't I listen to radio on my app?

• Used to be free

I don't wish to pay $36 a year. I upgraded phones and the new app requires me to pay for something I was thrilled with for 3 years. Long time members should atleast be given a discount. I keep checking back hoping things will go back to free on mobile, but until it does i will just have to be content with the competitions free radio services available :(

• rfruth11 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 9 2012, 3h00
    does the last fm app not work out side the US ?
    play

• Re: Used to be free

orangefro868 said:
    I don't wish to pay $36 a year. I upgraded phones and the new app requires me to pay for something I was thrilled with for 3 years. Long time members should atleast be given a discount. I keep checking back hoping things will go back to free on mobile, but until it does i will just have to be content with the competitions free radio services available :(

It's paid now but it's worth the money. :)

• kazufoto disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 9 2012, 6h39
    Very good app.

Kāzu fotogrāfs, precību un kāzu foto un video pakalpojumi Latvijā un ārpus tās robežām!
    Kāzu foto
    • rfruth11 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jun 13 2012, 15h43
    okay my 50 track trial is up now it wants me to pay :)

• [spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen em Jan 24 2014, 15h26
  • $36 is just right for all the songs that one can listen to. Not bad at all.

• I strongly recommend this app.

Last.fm signature under construction
  • Everything soon is to be for money

Relax, m8, even newspapers online are not free. That' the way the world follows. Unfortunately.

• rfruth11 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 23 2012, 5h01
    good app (but see above)

• ap does/does not work

Hello,
    I already read the thread why I can't listen to radio on the my app.
    But I have the following question:
    I am living in austria.
    I can listen to the last fm radio on a sony tablet app but I can't listen to the radio on the sony mobile phone or onkyo receiver. Why? (especially why does the sony tablet with the android app works?)

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.