Winter/Summer

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 7 2008, 17h42

Winter/Summer

In what time of the year do you like being in forests?
    Personally autumn and winter for me

• Hrafinn disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 12 2008, 13h11
    In spring, when the beeches have young, light green leaves.

• Usuário
    • Jul 14 2008, 21h23
    Deep Winter, or in the beginning of Spring .

• Usuário
    • Jul 18 2008, 8h54
    Any time will do, but probably spring is my favourite - perfect conditions for taking photographs: not too cold, not too warm and splendid colours.

• Ere thou enter farther in such mysteries, comprehend:
    The secret of the Lord is for those who fear Him and He will make them know His covenant.
    Cursed is he that removeth awaye the marke of hys master to please men and not to serve in secrecy.
    Amen.
    Editado por Moccachocomel em Set 18 2010, 11h08
    • NappyRob disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jul 19 2008, 13h37
    autumn and winter

• anytime, as long as it´s not to hot^^

• autumn and winter for me 2 :)

фафли.
    • Usuário
    • Ago 20 2008, 20h57
    autumn - preferably around october when all the leaves have changed colour but they still haven't fallen off the trees. I live right in downtown ottawa in canada but there are alot of parks nearby and they are well taken care of. I love walking around the parliment buildings during the winter and autumn. You have a splendid view across the ottawa river into quebec and you can see for miles. What a great city to live in...

• Usuário
    • Ago 31 2008, 18h42
    i prefer autumn, especially when it is sunny autumn. also around october. i love that smell of forest... when i told it to my friend, he said that it's a smell of rotting leaves and other things. ;) however, warm, sunny autumn days are the best for long walking.

• any season will do, but I really love autumn, beautiful colors.

• Herewulf disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 5 2008, 18h26
    I personally enjoy being in the forest during any season, really. The only thing in the summer is there are shitloads of mosquitoes around here, so that can kind of suck at certain points of the day (particularly nearing the evening, even though that's a great time to walk through the woods). I don't think I can really think of a season that is best, since every season has its charms. I think that goes for pretty much any landscape, for me, with the exception of urban settings.

• Usuário
    • Set 21 2008, 11h22
    Forests are special in every part of the year but I prefer winter..
    It's so calm and peaceful then and contact with nature is very strong,at least for me..

• PP667 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 22 2008, 23h07
    autumn and winter

• winter all the way

43q7530´76üü24´ˇ´´´47ˇ´9´yõqzgõq3ty 9+nvq526w46xct6 =/= 喵巫需資咪吃雌死 ='x
  • every time cause forests are awesome all the months but if i had to chose it'd be winter

• Usuário
    • Out 7 2008, 18h13
    a forest in the freezing heart of winter!... a shitload of snow! maybe even a blizzard! some wolves howling... what could you ask for more?!

• iSui disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 16 2008, 14h49
    In autumn it's wonderful 'cause of all the color.
    And in winter (when there's snow!) it's just pure magic.(:

"Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd'hui
    ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois."

ღ Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

Wanna join my group? :)
    • Usuário
    • Out 16 2008, 18h06
    Summer is good because that's when the forest is spurring with activity
    Autumn is good because of all the color and cool but not too cool temperature
    Winter is good because of the pure desolate beauty it offers

• I love to be in the forest always! In fact, I AM in the forest always, because my house is situated at/in a forest...

• Usuário
    • Out 20 2008, 16h29
    autumn and spring

• Usuário
    • Out 29 2008, 23h00
    Anytime.

• Usuário
    • Out 30 2008, 12h03
    in autumn and winter forests are beautiful. but in spring it´s also great... today, it have began to snow...it´s awesome.

• Usuário
    • Nov 8 2008, 0h00
    Forest is great place anytime of the year. I prefer the most early autumn when you can see colourful leaves and late spring when all the forest smells of waking nature...

• Usuário
    • Nov 8 2008, 3h47
    Hugo0102 said:
    Forest is great place anytime of the year. I prefer the most early autumn when you can see colourful leaves and late spring when all the forest smells of waking nature...

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.