EXIT Festival (also known as State of EXIT) is an annual summer music festival in the Petrovaradin fortress of Novi Sad, Serbia. It is staged annually since 2000 and usually lasts four days (since 2003). The festival is a place of extraordinary fun and good atmosphere of the fortress as well as the positive energy of the city.
Held in the picturesque setting of an eighteenth century fortress by the Danube, the festival quickly grew in stature and reputation. While it has become one of the biggest music festivals in South-Eastern Europe, EXIT tries to stick to its initial mission of providing relevant entertainment to Serbian youth while also bringing pertinent social topics to the forefront.
UK Festival Awards 2007, together with Yourope, the European Association of the 40 largest festivals in Europe, awarded EXIT as the Best European Festival. Public from all over the world voted for about a month, and among 10 festivals, EXIT won this award that is being awarded for the first time in the category of the Best European Festival.
- Release date of album * Spotmouse - Positive Energy por spotmouse | 3 Abr 2012
- Tuborg vas besplatno vozi na Exit Festival! por exitlabel | 29 Jun 2011
- Exit Label - Ola Horhe por exitlabel | 26 Mai 2011
- Andy C
- Juliette and the Licks
- Zdob Si Zdub
- The Gossip
- Primal Scream
- Carl Cox
- Tom Novy
- The Presets
- Junior Jack
- Juliette & The Licks
Reproduzir tabela do grupo
- EXIT Festival 2012 Petrovaradinska tvrđava, Novi Sad, Sérvia
- Exit Festival 2011 Petrovaradinska tvrđava, Novi Sad, Sérvia
- EXIT Festival 2010 Petrovaradinska tvrđava, Novi Sad, Sérvia