Taste-o-Meter

• Your musical compatibility with TheSellafield is Very High

Music you have in common includes Metrik, Calibre, Nero, Doctor P and Flux Pavilion.

• Your musical compatibility with Shadowmaster_CZ is Super

Music you have in common includes Skrillex, Modestep, Borgore, Zomboy and Flux Pavilion.

• jaYoOo disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 6 2011, 10h18
    Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars is Medium

Music you have in common includes Blu Mar Ten, Haywyre, Modestep, Dub FX and Blue Motion.

• Your musical compatibility with jaYoOo is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Blu Mar Ten, Tantrum Desire, Original Sin, Drumsound & Bassline Smith and Emalkay.

• My musical compatibility with TheSellafield is S U P E R ! ! !

Music I have in common includes Aphrodite, Dom & Roland, London Elektricity, Shapeshifter and State of Mind.

• Your musical compatibility with mellon-panda is Very High

Music you have in common includes AYRIA, Dom & Roland, Atari Teenage Riot, Jeffree Star and Flesh Field.

• Your musical compatibility with Adrenalinscum is LOW

Music you have in common includes Dom & Roland, Emalkay, Alter Ego, Mistabishi and Audio.

• Sim-on87 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 13 2011, 21h10
    Your musical compatibility with TheSellafield is Very High

Music you have in common includes Dom & Roland, Spor, Mistabishi, Nero and Audio.

• My musical compatibility with Sim-on87 is Super ♪

Music I have in common includes Dom & Roland, Current Value, Technical Itch, Paul Oakenfold and DJ Hidden.

• Your musical compatibility with mellon-panda is VERY LOW (8.9%)

Music you have in common includes Slipknot, Danny Byrd, Junkie XL, The Crystal Method and David Guetta.

• Your musical compatibility with pauldeelaek is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Danny Byrd, Korn, Netsky and The Streets.

• Your musical compatibility with Shadowmaster_CZ is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Metrik, Calibre, London Elektricity, Nero and KOAN Sound.

• F0xyLady disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 19 2011, 11h57
    Your musical compatibility with TheSellafield is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Spor, Audio, Evol Intent, Calculon and Random Movement.

• My musical compatibility with F0xyLady is SUPER

Music I have in common includes Evol Intent, Current Value, Juno Reactor, Limewax and 1200 Micrograms.

• Sim-on87 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 19 2011, 22h02
    Your musical compatibility with mellon-panda is Super

Music you have in common includes Dom & Roland, example, Paul Oakenfold, DJ Hidden and Current Value.

• Your musical compatibility with Sim-on87 is Super

Music you have in common includes Lowroller, DJ Hidden, Enduser, Dom & Roland and The Outside Agency.

• Your musical compatibility with Adrenalinscum is LOW

Music you have in common includes Alter Ego, Dom & Roland, Emalkay, Mistabishi and Audio.

• Your musical compatibility with TheSellafield is LOW (19.6%)

Music you have in common includes Chase & Status, Netsky, Kavinsky, Rusko and The Streets.

• Your musical compatibility with pauldeelaek is Low

Music you have in common includes Chase & Status, Tricky, Moby, Korn and Netsky.

• mooccaa disse...
    • Usuário
    • Dez 26 2011, 22h15
    Your musical compatibility with Therapist911 is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes The Qemists, Nero, Chase & Status, Skrillex and Justice.

• Your musical compatibility with mooccaa is Medium

Music you have in common includes Skrillex, Nero, London Elektricity, Chase & Status and Korn.

• Your musical compatibility with Shadowmaster_CZ is Low

Music you have in common includes Magnetic Man, Modestep, Current Value, Nachtmahr and Noisia.

• Your musical compatibility with Adrenalinscum is VERY LOW (3.2%)

Music you have in common includes Junkie XL, Digitalism and Gorillaz.

• Your musical compatibility with pauldeelaek is High

Music you have in common includes Skrillex, Junkie XL, Chase & Status, Tyler, the Creator and Netsky.

• Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars is Super

Music you have in common includes Zomboy, Skrillex, Flux Pavilion, Modestep and Borgore.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.