New Crush 40 album?

 
    • BlankTH disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 27 2009, 2h58

    New Crush 40 album?

    So I was having a wee look on wikipedia, and I saw this:
    "Jun Senoue recently announced on his official site's message board that Crush 40 is currently working on two future album releases, one being the sequel to their self-titled album which will feature all original tracks (not Sonic/videogame related) and the other being a compilation album of their best work, tentatively titled "Crush 40 : Works 1998-2008". The latter will feature mostly Sonic The Hedgehog related music."

    Dunno about it though, had a look on the forums but couldn't see anything. Could be a hoax, but lets keep our fingers crossed!

  • That would be pretty awesome if it's true. I do know that Johnny's currently working on a new album with Hardline though, which is out soon. :D

  • Holy fucking shit. Those are the best news I heard this year (besides Assassin's Creed 2, lol)! If this is true ... this would be so awesome.

    • Wick disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 11 2009, 23h15
    ProfessorPie said:
    That would be pretty awesome if it's true. I do know that Johnny's currently working on a new album with Hardline though, which is out soon. :D


    Just so people actually know, Hardline has released that album now :). "Leaving the End Open"!

    Hardline contains Johnny on vocals, in case people didn't know. Senoue also appears on guitars on here once, but I can't remember which track it is now! Haha!

    Wick
    • Wick disse...
    • Usuário
    • Ago 29 2009, 4h37

    Re: New Crush 40 album?

    BlankTH said:
    So I was having a wee look on wikipedia, and I saw this:
    "Jun Senoue recently announced on his official site's message board that Crush 40 is currently working on two future album releases, one being the sequel to their self-titled album which will feature all original tracks (not Sonic/videogame related) and the other being a compilation album of their best work, tentatively titled "Crush 40 : Works 1998-2008". The latter will feature mostly Sonic The Hedgehog related music."

    Dunno about it though, had a look on the forums but couldn't see anything. Could be a hoax, but lets keep our fingers crossed!


    As of right now, it's been mentioned again on the Jun Senoue.com website, except it's now known as "Best of Crush 40". Let's hope it covers everything! :)

    Wick
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Set 14 2009, 19h28
    The track Jun Senoue plays on in the new Hardline album is "Before This", which is an awesome song even without Jun. I'm not completely sure in what way he contributes, such as whether he plays the solo or not, but I like to imagine that it's Jun playing the solo.

    Oh, and here's a link the song in question:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKugWpWFG20

    Similar style to Live Life from Sonic and the Black Knight, IMO.

    • Wick disse...
    • Usuário
    • Out 8 2009, 18h07
    Jun_Ares said:
    The track Jun Senoue plays on in the new Hardline album is "Before This", which is an awesome song ...

    Oh, and here's a link the song in question:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKugWpWFG20

    Similar style to Live Life from Sonic and the Black Knight, IMO.


    TOTALLY agree. It's an amazing song! I think it's my favourite on that album :)

    Wick
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.