Do You Smoke?

• Segomo disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 28 2008, 4h41

Do You Smoke?

Just curious, ive been smoking on and off for awhile, and id like to know if anyone else does...just a yes or no will do (no health lectures pls)

and if yes, what type/brand...

Ive been using the Marlboro Menthols recently, and i also like Punch Cigars...

A person is smart, People are dumb stupid panicky animals and you know it..
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 28 2008, 7h04
    smoke what? *eyebrow wiggle*

I don't smoke cigarettes, unless I am pretty drunk, and don't realize I am burning my finger. True story.

• No

• nels88 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 28 2008, 9h58
    um used to a bit. b&h smooths. dont much anymore. not cool.

• stink0r disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 28 2008, 14h30
    I just smoke on parties since I know I'll join the army in summer, but earlier I smoked Schwarzer Krauser and American Spirit (loose tobaccos).

• mely_kc disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 28 2008, 19h27
    I tried once.. I smoked a total of 5 cigarettes and then I realised it was stupid so I never smoked again.

It's a fusion of 'jazz' and 'funk'.. It's called 'junk'!
    • Usuário
    • Jan 28 2008, 21h17
    Smoking? yesssssssss))) not a lot but with great pleasure
    Cigarettes Parlament or "Belomor" sometimes :D :D

• DessPL disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 28 2008, 22h45
    No and never will. Smoking causes erection problems, prostate cancer and sterility.

Not to mention that cigarettes are expensive.

• I, for one, smoke with a vengeance. I started on Marlboro 27s... however, I can't smoke them anymore. Too weird of a taste. I prefer Marlboro Reds, Camel Filters, Lights, or that Camel Signature Blend in the blue pack. I think they're called Frosts. You should try it, it's like chewing a stick of Winterfresh gum, except it's a cigarette.

• Segomo disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 29 2008, 3h27
    yeah, thats what the Marlboro Menthols are, though i havent tried the Camel version, maybe i will...

A person is smart, People are dumb stupid panicky animals and you know it..
  • When I'm drunk and every Thursday evening...

The few times I actually buy a packet, I go for "Memphis" or "Marlboro", usually I get one or two from friends, who usually smoke "Lucky Strike".

• i smoke

i smoke pall mall lights.or kent...

• i smoke green like blue and yellow.

i dont smoke cigs, i culdnt be arsed.

• Aitnei disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 29 2008, 19h15
    I dont...

• Usuário
    • Jan 29 2008, 19h30
    smoking sucks :p

• Nope

its tempting though, I wouldn't be surprised if I started one day

• Weebo126 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 1 2008, 9h27
    I'll smoke from time to time (not cigarettes, though) with a couple people. It's not a common thing by any means.

"Notoriety wasn't as good as fame, but was heaps better than obscurity." ~Good Omens
  • I don't smoke cigarettes anymore, but when I did, I'd smoke Marlboro Reds. I was a pretty light smoker---the most I ever smoked was 5 cigarettes in one day. Usually it was 3 or 4 a day. Quitting was easy for me, because I wasn't even addicted yet. I only smoked for six months or so.

Now I just smoke weed once in a while, which I think is a lot better. Hell, you can't get high from smoking Marlboros. =P

• I do, not much though- I can go a week without smoking, usually I smoke like 2 cigarettes a day.
    Pall Mall methol slims all the way :D

If I could tear you from the ceiling,
    I'd freeze us both in time,
    Find a brand new way of seeing..
    Your eyes forever glued to mine.
  • Yes, and I started back in July. The first brand I started smoking was Newport, then switched to Marlboro Menthol, then went back to Newport, and now I smoke Marlboro Smooth Menthol 100's. My best friend was the one who introduced me to those, and I've been hooked ever since. It's like smoking a peppermint candy cane, that's what I like about it.

• im surprised by how many people smoke menthol cigarets. i always thought only ould grannys smoked 'em.

• stink0r disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 4 2008, 20h01
    Muahaha ^^ I smoked one menthol cig. and that one was definitely the last one; just cruel taste and it felt like I breathed some Flourine o__O

• I've actually never had Menthols. But now it's too late to try, since I don't smoke anymore. People seem to either love them or hate them, though.

• Tr00st disse...
    • Usuário
    • Fev 5 2008, 7h52
    Yarr, no smoking for me. If I ever feel like it, I'll just set light to some plastic in my room. Same effects, only quicker.

• lol
    Tr00st smokes Tyres. Like a true pirate YARRRRG!

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.