Racist Cover of April 09?

• UzUrName disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 11 2010, 8h48

Racist Cover of April 09?

Did anyone else notice that on the cover of the April 09 album, the top 3x3 square of letters reads "BLACKS DIE"? I hope that it's just an unfortunate coincidence, but it's very obvious to me. Is the person who makes this album aware of this? Are they racist?

• i doubt it was intentional as it's not unusual for the album cover to read 'blalocks indie rock playlist'.... it's just a coincidence of where the letters ended up

• haha are you serious? Its obviously a coincidence. I make the covers myself and its just the way the letters fell. Its also obvious it all spells out Blalock's Indie/Rock Playlist. And besides at the time my room mate was even black. haha :) not the least racist.

crazy coincidence though.

• you should try and make phrases on all of the covers in future! Less racist though maybes :p lol

• i love you josh blalock

• haha <3.

• This has to be a joke right?

• I think you're on to something.

One of the diagonals, when read backwards, says SPIC. Isn't cover-Boggle fun?

I think if you play two of the tracks backwards simultaneously, slowed down 90%, you can hear Josh whisper "Heil Hitler." But only if they're offset by 6.66 seconds. Coincidence?

Some people have too much time on their hands. Me, apparently.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.