Ashes To Ashes 2 Location Filming Letter

• Ashes To Ashes 2 Location Filming Letter

Woke up this morning to find a letter addressed to me relating to the new series of Ashes to Ashes. As a fan of the show, I found it put a huge smile on my face.

"Dear (My name)

Re: Location for Filming

Kudos is making the second series of 'Ashes to Ashes' for BBC1, the follow up to 'Life on Mars' and now set in 1982 starring Philip Glenister and Keeley Hawes.

We are looking for a house to use as a location for filming for one day between 8 Sept - 11 Oct 2008. The property is supposed to belong to a Police Officer and his family.

I passed your property today and from the outside it looks just like the exterior we would be interested in using. We are looking to film in the living room, hallway and a kitchen, preferably with a breakfast bar or table. We also have an exterior establisher shot. We would prefer the kitchen to have an 80's look and the living room to look 80's or quite neutral so we can dress it in appropriate props.

We pay location fee for filming. If you are interested in putting your property forward or you would simply like more information, then please call me as soon as possible on the number below.

Many Thanks
    Kind Regards

(then the name of the person...)
    Location Manager"

I then checked with my neighbours to see if they had received the same letter, but they hadn't. My property is on the side of the street so that's why they probably picked mine.

In two minds about going ahead with it, i'll keep you posted. :)

• Babs_05 disse...
    • Moderador
    • Ago 20 2008, 1h46
    Do it!! Hope the money's good and other costs are on top, especially electricity! (you don't want to be landed with that bill)

Let us know what you decide. : )

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.