6/10

• 9/10

Metuuuuuuuuuhhhl!!!!!

Oh that sacred substance I crave.
    It's just another privilege I wave.
  • 6/10

"Everyday I'm Scrobbling"
  • 6/10

I'm fucking in the alley ways, you know my style so come on, let's ride it you do it well!
  • 3/10

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • 6,5/10

• 8/10

• 7/10

• 2/10

It's early and bright out, the sun swallowed me.
    tumblr
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 1 2012, 21h00
    Your musical compatibility with KianaGoesRawr is SUPER

dunno prob 9/10 hahaha

• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 1 2012, 21h03
    let's see The bands we have compatible to each other I'm going to say I haven't listened of there music in a while honestly ,I'mma let you go easy 5/10
    Your musical compatibility with itrustedyou is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Yngwie Malmsteen, Death Grips, The Cure, Beastie Boys and The Black Dahlia Murder.

• Our compatibility is low, but you listen to classical music and some pretty good bands. So 8/10!

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
  • I like most of your charts even though our compatibility is low, 7/10 :)

• 8/10
    I like a lot of your music, and we have pretty high compatibility. There are just a few artists I don't like.

• SunGiant disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 2 2012, 11h19
    7/10

• 3/10. Sorry, it seems really varied, but very little of what I like.

Life is a Cabernet
  • 8.5/10, high compatability and some great bands in common.

"Everyday I'm Scrobbling"
  • 3/10

• 7/10
    Interesting mix there. You listen to several bands that I like, and you also listen to classical music. That's actually kind of cool. I love classical (I kind of have to, seeing as how I play the violin and the cello).

• Well we have a SUPER compatibility, so I must give u a 10/10 :D

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • That is so awesome! I'll have to give you a 10, because it's not every day I meet someone as super as I am. (:

• lololaurens said:
    That is so awesome! I'll have to give you a 10, because it's not every day I meet someone as super as I am. (:

High five for you(rself) !

- Victor Hugo
  • Frozencheck said:
    lololaurens said:
    That is so awesome! I'll have to give you a 10, because it's not every day I meet someone as super as I am. (:

High five for you(rself) !

And for you! You deserve it!

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.