• [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 11 2012, 16h00
    Crimxcrim said:

Not bad at all.

• DaddyPobbin said:
    Crimxcrim said:

Not bad at all.

Saw this too over the weekend, I was a little disappointed, 2 out of 5.

The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is.
    - Oscar Wilde

"free

"free

"free

• herman1155 said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    Crimxcrim said:

Not bad at all.

Saw this too over the weekend, I was a little disappointed, 2 out of 5.

How dare you. It was at least a 7/5.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • I can understand many feeling that the movie was great, without spoiling it for anyone, it was a little too predictable for me ...maybe 2.5 out of 5, but that's just me. :)

The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is.
    - Oscar Wilde

"free

"free

"free

• DaddyPobbin said:
    Crimxcrim said:

Not bad at all.

Yeah that looks pretty good.

The American **

"I never picked cotton"
  • I liked 'The Avengers', and I loooove Robert Downey Jr!

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
    • [Usuário excluído] disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 11 2012, 19h10
    Human Centipede First sequence and Full Sequence... I read that's there's going to be a 3rd one with 500 people

• If my thought-dreams could be seen, they'd probably put my head in a guillotine.

• I watched this movie a couple nights ago and thought it was quite good

• mickeymay1968 said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    Crimxcrim said:

Not bad at all.

Yeah that looks pretty good.

The American **

I'm a bit biased since I read comics and whatnot. Because of that aspect, I thought the movie was the holy grail of all comic book movies and probably 1 of my top 5 films ever. I am also a huge fan of the director so I'm glad it all worked out for him.

Check out my band www.facebook.com/KWeekend

• Elm Street Series

Freddy krueger is amazing!!!!!...... and hilarious!

• !

I'm fucking in the alley ways, you know my style so come on, let's ride it you do it well!
  • Was ok, was a bit odd with the Sibling incest thing going on for it.

2nd time watching Lady Frankenstein, first time around I caught it when it was on Elvira's Movie Macabre. I'm amused at how the blood is like a bright red kool-aid color in this movie.

Poarstman said:
    Human Centipede First sequence and Full Sequence... I read that's there's going to be a 3rd one with 500 people

I heard it was gonna be a million person centipede and that they will be using it to take on alien invaders.

• estuaay disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 13 2012, 5h29
    Saw this two on Tuesday.
    Memento: 3 1/2 stars
    The Darkest Hour: 1 1/2 stars. I love Emile Hirsch, but this movie put me to bed. Literally.

"A dream only exists to come true. I can't say it's out of reach until I've tried."
    • holly75 disse...
    • Usuário
    • Mai 14 2012, 12h32

Kevin Smith did a great job writing this movie.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • R4nD0m3m0 said:
    I watched this movie a couple nights ago and thought it was quite good
    This is one I wanted to see, it looks interesting...yet, I hesitate because of Robert Downey Jr. I don't know what it is about him/what he puts out, but me no like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just watched this one. Not my usual type, but I'd call it a very decent family type movie. The thing I liked about it was, it is based on a true story/real people's lives...

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again

• i've watched donnie darko lately. very amazing movie

• blood-cells said:
    i've watched donnie darko lately. very amazing movie
    Aaaahh, I really think that's such a timeless film...

The latest I've seen in a theater is The Avengers. I really thought Mark Ruffalo was a better Banner than Edward Norton, and I thought overall the movie was really well-done. It was also just plain stunning to look at.

As far as something I've sat down and watched at home, where would I be if I didn't view this at least once a week...

It's one of my favourites.

• philomathy said:
    blood-cells said:
    i've watched donnie darko lately. very amazing movie
    Aaaahh, I really think that's such a timeless film...

The latest I've seen in a theater is The Avengers. I really thought Mark Ruffalo was a better Banner than Edward Norton, and I thought overall the movie was really well-done. It was also just plain stunning to look at.

As far as something I've sat down and watched at home, where would I be if I didn't view this at least once a week...

It's one of my favourites.

Thank you! Before the movie came out, everybody was saying Ruffalo wasn't gonna be able to pull it off but I said he could because he's such a good actor. I love all of his movies too. Are you a fan of Ruffalo's films or Joss Whedon's stuff?

I was going to watch Tinker Tailer Soldier Spy but I never got around to it. I guess i'll check it out.

• I've not seen a lot of Mark's stuff but I LOVE Whedon. I was with Buffy forever. Only Joss Whedon could make me care about Agent Coulson, god damn it.

You should, Tinker Tailor is spectacular. Just make sure you have time to sit down and watch it for a good while because the story is confusing and subtle, haha. Worth it though, imo.

• philomathy said:
    I've not seen a lot of Mark's stuff but I LOVE Whedon. I was with Buffy forever. Only Joss Whedon could make me care about Agent Coulson, god damn it.

You should, Tinker Tailor is spectacular. Just make sure you have time to sit down and watch it for a good while because the story is confusing and subtle, haha. Worth it though, imo.

Oh man. You have to check out some of his other stuff like The Kids are Alright and he's also in Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind. Buffy is amazing!!! Whedon has been out of the spotlight but I'm glad he's getting the recognition he deserves. Did you watch Firefly?? And yes!! Everybody in my theater yelled "no" or gasped at Coulson's "event". I really liked Coulson too =/

Ah yes! I love those kinds of movies. Have you seen Inglorious Basterds? I'm huge on Quentin Tarantino films and I love the story and dialogue he has in most of his films.

• I finally watched Black Swan, and enjoyed it.

• Really liked it.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.