Fórum » Last.fm Client Support

iPhone not scrobbling

• Xpucu disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 25 2012, 15h39

iPhone not scrobbling

Hey, guys,

I installed the new destop app (very neat btw) but ever since I did it, no songs from my iPhone are scrobbled. Odd thing is that scrobbling from iTunes works fine, it's just the iPhone songs that are not counted.
    When I go to options > devices I no longer see my phone (and I am guessing this is the problem), and there is no option to scan for devices (that I see?).
    Another thing I noticed is that when I run diagnostics, the Last.FM crash reporting tool shows up immediately. I can't make much of the log, though:

[120425 15:36:11] unicorn::CoreApplication::init() Introducing "iPodScrobbler 2"
    [120425 15:36:11] unicorn::CoreApplication::init() Directed by Windows 7
    [120425 15:36:11] main() Twiddling device: "UNKNOWN"
    [120425 15:36:11] ITunesComWrapper::initialiseCom()
    Calling CoInitializeEx...

Calling CoCreateInstance...

Value of iTunes ptr: 0030A304

Any ideas are much appreciated and most welcomed. Is there a fix for this or should I just go back to the old scrobbler?

Thanks,
    - Hrisy

Do not disturb. I'm already disturbed...
    • Xpucu disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 25 2012, 15h44
    And I forgot to add the versions...
    Desktop App is 2.1.1.17
    iTunes 10.6.1.7
    iPhone 4s / iOS 5.1

• Please write about it in the Audioscrobbler Beta forum.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • Xpucu disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 25 2012, 16h33
    ok , thanks

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.