Fórum » Last.fm Client Support

Last FM wont install...

• Last FM wont install...

Alright so my last fm was working perfectly but I had to delete my winamp folder and now when I go to install last fm I get an error message from windows and crap when I click on the screen where it searches for the plugins or whatever

In the error signautre it says (if this helps at all)

AppName: lastfm.exe
    AppVer: 0.0.0.0
    ModName: qtgui4.dll
    ModVer: 4.1.3.0
    Offset: 000dfc25

Any help would be appreciated because I miss mah last fm :(

bump...

• OS X problem

When I try to configure the last.fm client on my OS X 10.4.7 machine, it "unexpectedly closes" after 5 seconds. Anyone else experienced this?

-db
  • ^^looks like were getting great help lol

im running windows...

• Quit iTunes first

According to another comment I found someplace else on this site, you need to quit iTunes before running Last.FM for the first time. I tried that, and it worked.

• subgenius said:
    According to another comment I found someplace else on this site, you need to quit iTunes before running Last.FM for the first time. I tried that, and it worked.

Well, damn.

That was easy.

THANKS!!!!!

-db
  • sweet thanks. this should be included in the installation instructions

• same here

bump*
    this happens for me, too, and i don't have itunes open. help?

• I e-mailed last.fm about this ages ago and never got a reply. I'm having the same problem and iTunes is most definitely not opened. It gets to step 5 in the installation and crashes. I really want to be able to listen to radio on this site, can somebody please try and help me out?

• BloodMoney said:
    Alright so my last fm was working perfectly but I had to delete my winamp folder and now when I go to install last fm I get an error message from windows and crap when I click on the screen where it searches for the plugins or whatever

In the error signautre it says (if this helps at all)

AppName: lastfm.exe
    AppVer: 0.0.0.0
    ModName: qtgui4.dll
    ModVer: 4.1.3.0
    Offset: 000dfc25

Any help would be appreciated because I miss mah last fm :(

it looks like there's something screwed in your computer... if you've deleted the winamp folder only, i'd suggest properly uninstalling it and reinstalling.

• for those who's last.fm crashes... won't this thrad help?

http://www.last.fm/forum/34905/_/135774/1#f1784812

and, please, do not take over other people's threads. if you have some specific issue, open your own thread.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.