Fórum » Web Site Support

Screwed my tags

• Kingox disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 10 2006, 8h01

Screwed my tags

The whole tags thing didnt make anyscence, but i've worked it all out now, the problem is i've made a whole alot of tags because i didnt know what they were, how do i delete them and start again? i've tried everyway i can think of..

• You can delete a whole tag set (or any part thereof) using the Profile + Tag Editor (link at top right of any page). It takes a short while for the tag to disappear from your general profile but it works.

• Kingox disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 10 2006, 8h28
    Please Explain more in depth please, I've tried so many different ways.. I cant get it to work... I even tried renameing them but that just created new tags over the top, I have no idea how to delete them... Please explain.

• 1. Launch Profile Editor.
    2. Click on Edit Tags tab.
    3. Select the tag you wish to delete from the left and click to load all items to the window on the right.
    4. In the window on the right, click [delete all]. Click OK to really remove the items from the tagset.
    5. Click Save Changes.

That tag is now removed from your list. Depending on how many items were in the set, the tag will disappear from your general profile after a period of time, usually no more than a day.

• antiphon disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 10 2006, 19h28
    If you do want to ditch all your tags in one go, you'll find a 'Clear tagging data' button at the Account Settings page. This won't affect your listening stats. (Unless you click the wrong button...)

• Ooo... that's a scary page. I don't like that page. I have an itchy trigger finger. I don't visit the bad page.

• lozzd disse...
    • Alumni
    • Jan 11 2006, 2h02
    Please ignore me, I'm talking rubbish.

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
    Editado por lozzd em Jan 11 2006, 11h36
    • Kingox disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 11 2006, 3h09
    Thanks Guys... I know i already tried that technique. but for some reason it didnt work... I've tried it again thanks to you guys, and it works now... Thanks :)

• lozzd disse...
    • Alumni
    • Jan 11 2006, 9h18
    That's great :)

Insert disclaimer here.
    • Russ disse...
    • Alumni
    • Jan 11 2006, 11h32

Re:

Quoth lozzd:
    Yes, most of those items happen without entering a password, so be very careful! (Don't click it "just to see what it does" as some people have done in the past!)

That's crap. ALL of those items (all 3 of them) require that you type in your password at the top.

• lozzd disse...
    • Alumni
    • Jan 11 2006, 11h36

Re: Re:

Quoth Russ:
    Quoth lozzd:
    Yes, most of those items happen without entering a password, so be very careful! (Don't click it "just to see what it does" as some people have done in the past!)

That's crap. ALL of those items (all 3 of them) require that you type in your password at the top.

My bad. It didn't use to. Heh.

Insert disclaimer here.
Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.