Fórum » Web Site Support

When will the account purging be performed?

• When will the account purging be performed?

I read in a thread (http://www.last.fm/forum/21713/_/52934) that account purging will be performed eventually. When is that?

The reason I ask is of course that I want a name that's occupied by someone that have never used their account since its creation over a year ago. I know I can't transfer my current account but that's fine. Not being able to keep data from current account is a small price to get the name I want.

I actually decided to create a new account, but guess what: the other name I intended to take was also already occupied by someone that registered a year ago and haven't listened to any songs or touched their account in anyway.

Gotta say that I really appreciate the possibility to delete an account though, thumbs up for that.

• Borgasm disse...
    • Usuário
    • Jan 3 2006, 9h27
    I nominate my old account Boogs to be the first to go.

Quoth Feanor:
    Ah borgasm. He tries so hard to be the token asshole on the forum, except he's not here often enough so rather than making people angry he makes them laugh at him instead.

A treat for people who are named Michael
    • muz disse...
    • Alumni
    • Jan 3 2006, 9h32
    Any accounts with at least 1 play or 1 post will not be deleted was the last I heard on this...

• lozzd disse...
    • Alumni
    • Jan 3 2006, 10h48

Re:

Quoth Borgasm:
    I nominate my old account Boogs to be the first to go.

Why don't you just delete it yourself then?

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
    • muz disse...
    • Alumni
    • Jan 3 2006, 11h37
    He claimed to have forgotten the password in another thread, long long ago...

• I understand that accounts with 1 played song or forum post won't be deleted.

Do you think the developers will announce beforehand when they plan to purge?

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.