Fórum » Web Site Support

Two separate accounts trying to merge?

• jddowel disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 18 2012, 8h12

Two separate accounts trying to merge?

I have two separate accounts, one for my usual listening preferences (A), and one for ambient, purely instrumental for when I'm studying (B).

Everytime I sign into account B, the recommended radio for account A opens. Yes, I am using the same computer for both accounts, but shouldn't completely separate accounts be just that?

• Re: Two separate accounts trying to merge?

jddowel said:
    shouldn't completely separate accounts be just that?
    It should, yes. What's your second account?
    Are you maybe using the client for the radios and haven't switched the accounts there?

• jddowel disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 18 2012, 9h14
    This is actually the second account that I'm currently logged into. My first account is Dustedwings84. I'm using the website for the radios, this new laptop I haven't downloaded the client to.

• Re: Two separate accounts trying to merge?

And when you say:jddowel said:
    Everytime I sign into account B, the recommended radio for account A opens.
    Does this mean that it's actually "Account A's recommendation radio" playing, or does it say "Account B's ..." but plays tracks that should belong into the other radio?

• jddowel disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 18 2012, 17h27
    When I'm signed in as jddowel, it says "Dustedwings84's recommended radio".

• dankine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 18 2012, 17h30
    signed in as jddowel on the client or the site?

• jddowel disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 18 2012, 17h57
    I only use the site, I don't use any client.

• jddowel disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 18 2012, 17h58
    The only time I'm using anything other than the site, that might count as a client, is when I'm on Roku or XboxLive. I have only used jddowel on the site though directly from my laptop.

• dankine disse...
    • Usuário
    • Abr 18 2012, 18h00
    so you sign into the site and it immediately loads a radio? :s

on the radio page, does it have "your personal stations" and "your recent stations" set up correctly?

• Bloopy disse...
    • Forum Moderator
    • Abr 19 2012, 23h24
    What if you use a different browser to access account B? It'd be a handy way to do it actually, use a different browser for each account and then you can stay logged in permanently on both.

Usuários anônimos não podem postar mensagens. É preciso fazer login ou criar uma conta para postar nos fóruns.