1) Bleed is a Dutch metalcore/deathmetalband with the formar members of Necrology.
They started in 2006. In 2007 you can find them on the road.
2) bleed was a Toronto band active during the early-to-mid 90s. This bleed released two independent, eponymous cassettes which can now be downloaded for free at http://bleed-toronto.bandcamp.com/. bleed (let’s call them bleed-toronto just for the sake of disambiguation) created what could loosely be called Alternative Rock and was fairly popular with local lesbians despite having no direct personal ties with that community.
3) Bleed was an emo/hardcore band from Pennsylvania, active from 1993 to 1996.
They released a split 7” with Portraits of Past (1993, Ebullition), a split 7” with Chain to Thread (1994, Sountrack of Protest), a 7” entitled “True Colors Running” (1994, Ebullition) and a 12” entitled “Bully Complex” (1995, Soundtrack of Protest). Also they had a song on the “Education” Compilation 12” (1995, Mountain) and two songs on the “Follow N’ Believe” Compilation CD (1995, Element)
4) A garagepunk band from Milwaukee, Wisconsin that had several releases in the 2000s, including a long player entitled “Motor Psycho” (2000). Band has been known to still occasionally play.
5)An early 90’s industrial death metal band from Green Bay, Wisconsin who later went under the name Crawl. They were a drum machine driven band. They released a full length album “Womb” which later had the songs re-recorded for later Crawl material on the album “Earth.”
6) A Power Electronics\Heavy Electronics\Noise Project from Germany:
The German solo-project [Bleed] was founded in 2006 to create art and sound entirely dedicated to a sadomasochistic sexuality and lifestyle. [Bleed] unleashes sonic attacks and droning soundscapes to evoke a world of lust and pain.
[Bleed] is pleasure & pain, bondage & discipline, dominance & submission. [Bleed] is a world of fetish and of the destruction of boundaries.
7) A German Death Metal band from Cologne.
8) An Ukrainian Djent Progressive Metal band from Kiev who realeased its first EP in 2010.
9) A greek metalcore band from athens,who released their debut album (provoking images) in 2007 and disbanded around 2009
Edited by beaverfever on 30 Jan 2014, 05:45
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.