K's Choice: Probably I heard them on the radio when I was like 15, when their song Not an Addict hit the charts.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Radiohead: Hard to tell. They've got too many songs! Wild guess: Karma Police.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Tommy Emmanuel: Two. Only, and more recently (however older): Initiation.
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
Richie Hawtin: Generally speaking, I listen to the complete album (DE9 Transitions) in a run, but the last track always draws my attention. So it's (D)ecaying Beauty.
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
Air: an easy one: All I Need.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Mocean Worker: That would be Chick A Boom Boom Boom, most likely.
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
Le Peuple de l'Herbe: Definitely Herbman Skank.
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Andy McKee: Theme from Schindler's List always makes me want to play the guitar.