1) Waiting Room came to be in mid 2010 from both experienced backgrounds and fresh beginnings, soon after devising their own slant on melodic hardcore punk. Off the back of a four-track demo the five-piece began gigging all over town, with a song soon after featured on the ‘This Is Brisbane’ compilation alongside many of the city’s finest up-and-coming hardcore groups. Their self-titled EP is seven tracks of truly passionate punk rock that shines above with bouncy riffs, metallic tinges, harrowing screams and even slightly progressive inclinations. Recorded on the Gold Coast, Australia by Sam Saljooghi.
2) Waiting Room is a band from Ireland. They have released two LPs: Catering for Headphones and Battle Lines Are Gently Drawn, as well as a seven inch split. Having officially seperated before the release of Battle Lines Are Gently Drawn, they played a once-off gig in order to launch the album. They have said they will not reform again.
3) Neighbours actor Alan Fletcher [Dr Karl], along side Melbourne musicians Tommy Rando and Chris Hawker, formed Waiting Room in 2004. The band combine covers of iconic rock tunes mixed with their own brand of quirky fun rock songs and ballads.
4) Post-rock/slowcore band hailing from Barcelona, Spain.
5) Indie Rock from Jakarta, Indonesia
Edited by Itamar95 on 29 Oct 2012, 23:27
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.