1. How did you get into 29? (Godflesh)
I read a book by Albert Murdoch "Choosing death". Godflesh was one of the many bands that i got into by just randomly downloading after it.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Sedän Näkemys)
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? (Cult of Luna)
"Below, a procession of wooden men.
Swinging their tree trunks in the wind.
The white birches are alive, they are marching."
from Following Betulas
4. What is your favorite album by 46? (Yona-Kit)
Yona-Kit (thats the only one)
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Aarni)
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Dub Buk)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (The Haunted)
Not yet, too new band for me. My Shadow possibly in the future