After playing locally and across the Southwest, things took off.
* Vans Warped Tour 2004
* Featured on Mountain Dew’s Amp 6-Pack CD
* A deal with a small Indie label.
* More touring.
* South by Southwest 2005.
* Another song on a compilation CD.
* Florida Music Festival 2005 with Everclear and Lit.
Playing towns and making friends in places we’d never seen before. One of those places got wiped out by a flood. Another venue closed down after being considered a mecca of punk rock since before we were born.
* New Panic Tour ‘06
* More writing and more touring.
* Warped Tour ‘06 at 8 miles per gallon and not knowing where the next tank of gas was going to come from.
New 07 EP recorded at world famous NRG Studios in Hollywood CA by Josh Newell, mixed and mastered at Wyman Records in Burbank CA by Jeff Kanan.
* Touring through winter, freezing our Cajones off, while our friends Vans are crashing all around us
* A man caught himself on fire
* Winning Ernie Ball’s Battle of the Bands for Los Angeles Taste Of Chaos 2007 - playin with The Used, 30 Seconds to Mars, Saosin, Senses Fail, Aiden, Chiodos and Evaline.
“The sound of rock, not rock stars. Abrasive, like rock should be. The sound of California sinking into the ocean under the weight of its own gluttony. And we’re jumping up and down on the fault line.”
Edited by bossmanthe on 10 Jul 2008, 12:56
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.